Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yes. I do this when my yard isn't frozen. Just be sure you're not getting them from soil that has been chemically treated. Don'y buy worms from a bait store either. These can be full of things that make them grow plus other things that aren't good for your P's. It's perfectly fine though to feed earthworms. My P's love them!!

I did have a problem once where a worm made it's way through the gravel and under the undergravel filter. Not Fun! :rockin:

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well now i got a 3d food source =)
currently i feed my P Chiclid pellets and frozen shrimp(when he finds the shrimp is says *GULP* and its gone LOL!)

·
Registered
159 Posts
If you want your P to really grow, give him beefheart!!

They love it and it mine go nuts when I throw it in the tank. :rockin: :rockin:

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
Look for frozen krill next time your at a LFS, sorta looks like shrimp. This is another color enhancer that ive read works wonders, ive just started feeding my P it so I can't speak on personal experience. Don't buy the freeze dried though.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Markosaur said:
Can one feed em Liver-paste???
I like the way you sound posh saying "can one" but then you ruin it all with "em"! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hey Innes and fishman2,

Why do you guys always end up trashing somebody's thread? The guy asked a question and just like every thread you two post in, you pop in with a bunch a stupid sh*t that has little or nothing to do with the topic.

Some people come here to get help with their P's and this guy is new here. I think it's a good idea to not drive them off with senseless BS.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Razorlips said:
Hey Innes and fishman2,

Why do you guys always end up trashing somebody's thread? The guy asked a question and just like every thread you two post in, you pop in with a bunch a stupid sh*t that has little or nothing to do with the topic.

Some people come here to get help with their P's and this guy is new here. I think it's a good idea to not drive them off with senseless BS.
sorry dude, did you drop your sense of humor today?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Nah! Bad week man! Nothing against you either. It just that I like the forum and I've even made a few comments here that were uncalled for and wish I hadn't. I think this site could really fly and I've noticed alot of new guys here and would like to see them stay.

Atleast you have some humor. Fishman2 says some realy stupid things sometimes. It's like he's just posting to get his numbers up.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I never post to raise my post count, and I only try to have fun, and sometimes help people.
its the way everyone should be.
and fishman is a good guy.

·
Registered
792 Posts
All that argueing and you never answered his question. Sorry, i've never fed mine liver paste so I dont know.

For shame you two, for shame.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts