Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
So i went into my pet store to look around when the owner and me started to talk about my p's. Then she started telling a story about how one of her customers had a carbie with a goldfish friend. That is pretty cool i said. She said that the goldfish was just a feeder and the p never ate it. It went on like this for over 2 years. But one day he forgot to put more feeders in and the caribe ate his friend.

Lets here some stories about your p's

I love pie

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Thats just dumd, how can you tell feeders apart?
Just because it wasn't eaten doesn't mean it had it's fins.:laugh:

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
yeah man cool story and ive hurd from someone else about a feeder that waz in the tank for quite some time. cheers man

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I've heard a lot of stories about very large p's that don't bother to eat a feeder due to its lack of size. Basically they don't want to chase all over the tank for what is the equivalent of a raisen for us, I can see this happening

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
I had an 8" Dinosaur Eel live with my 3" Reds for awhile. He did a really good job cleaning up the leftovers. He just sat there and waited his turn to eat. It was a really cool cohab. But at the first sign of fin nipping about 1 month, I remove the eel.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
one time, when I used to have redz and had no good experiance with piranhas...I use to feed them feeders....One day i bought 5 feeders and there was one individual that lasted 2 weeks in the tank....

·
Registered
31 Posts
heres a funny story of my friend (at least funny for me)
so as always, he brags his red belly p to me (have 3 rbps)
stories how aggressive they eat n stuffs and ho fast they grew from 1 inch to 8 inch... but theres something i doubted coz he told me he tried to feed t goldfish but said he thought his P's are tame coz they didnt touch the goldfish just to find out when i went to their house he actuall have 3 RED BELLY PACUS... i was like LOL OMGSORZ PWNED.

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
heres a funny story of my friend (at least funny for me)
so as always, he brags his red belly p to me (have 3 rbps)
stories how aggressive they eat n stuffs and ho fast they grew from 1 inch to 8 inch... but theres something i doubted coz he told me he tried to feed t goldfish but said he thought his P's are tame coz they didnt touch the goldfish just to find out when i went to their house he actuall have 3 RED BELLY PACUS... i was like LOL OMGSORZ PWNED.
My pacu eats the hell out fish-He has eaten countless numbers of exspensive fish to date!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
I had a guppy live with my reds for two months. Then, one afternoon I checked on the tank and he was gone. Ah, go figure.

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
I've heard a lot of stories about very large p's that don't bother to eat a feeder due to its lack of size
You got that right. they prefer the burger over the fry!!! But not saying they will NOT eat them, because they will, eventualy.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
QUOTE(Neon22 @ Dec 20 2006, 02:47 PM)

its just a story, im sorry that you did not like it.

dont mind him man, hes from canada lol....buncha crazies

nothing else matters hahaha

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
I had a guppy in my tank for months and months that my Ps never ate back in the day. Then I put some kinda of aggressive cichlid in the tank that not only punked out each and every one of my reds, but also ate the guppy after about two seconds.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Ive kept a red devil and a texas in my pygo shoal... If I kept the p's feed well they would leave the texas and devil alone.. I slacked on the feeding and now both the devil and texas are goners..this is what the devil looked like before the caribe finished him off.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts