1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
thats sick dude i love how you did that with the tank on the glass and in wall its nice

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I finally got a decent camera so I might get some decent pics after all of these years.

·
Registered
615 Posts
wow man, just wow!!!
those piraya are GLOWING!!!! like neon yellow!!

i love how you framed it in with the stained wood, nice touch...

cheers man, lookin real good
jones

·
Registered
324 Posts
WOW! Top tank mate! Any full tank shots! Dam, how the hell did you get a tank that size? 750GAL????

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
Thats frickin sweet!!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Whats really crazy is that tank is huge but his monsters make look small. I think my head just exploded.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Nice tank! Impressive Pygo shoal!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks guys. I basically built my house around the tank. I picked out a floor plan for the house that would accomadate the tank and then had the basement floor poured before they started the rough carpentry. I met the carpenters here first thing in the morning and had the tank lowered into the basement with a fork lift where it sat during the rest of the construction phase. When I finally moved in I set the tank and finished the basement off around the tank myself.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Thanks guys. I basically built my house around the tank. I picked out a floor plan for the house that would accomadate the tank and then had the basement floor poured before they started the rough carpentry. I met the carpenters here first thing in the morning and had the tank lowered into the basement with a fork lift where it sat during the rest of the construction phase. When I finally moved in I set the tank and finished the basement off around the tank myself.
Had to be a real custom job....I was wondering how you fit that tank there. Great tank, must be so fun to watch during feeding time.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts