Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting a 120! YAY anyway I got 9 rbp in a 55 (purchased when they were 1") and they grew and they need their new home(that I know will need to be upgraded later!) But my chompy and chompy jr which are 4-5" isolated for their whole lives I was wondering if I should leave well enough alone with just the babies or should I get greedy! well honestly I want the best for my ps and chomp and chomps jr would like to be upgraded from their 30g tanks should I risk it? oo the babies are 3"+ I just wante to know what u think, If I do this, it will be all ps in the same day so no one acumilates their part of the tank. well let me know what u think

· Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I keep them well feed, I dont wanna wait till the babies are acustumed to the tank to mix pygos, that would be silly. I figure if i will do it, I will do it at the same time,AHH I will try it
the wrose that will happen is I will have to put them back in their original tank

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.