Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys Im stuck on wtf 2 buy for the tank i mean by filtration, circulation, and stuff like current, and im planning on getting live plants so???

·
Registered
66 Posts
Here's what I ran on my 75 when I had it with three 5" rb's. Aquaclear 500(now called the 110) with double foam blocks, Magnum 350 pro canister with the bio wheels. 1140 powerhead. Never had any plants. Water sparkled.

I run pretty much the same setup on my 90 but added one omore AC110. This is the setup that has worked for me so that's what i stick with.

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
Here's what I ran on my 75 when I had it with three 5" rb's. Aquaclear 500(now called the 110) with double foam blocks, Magnum 350 pro canister with the bio wheels. 1140 powerhead. Never had any plants. Water sparkled.

I run pretty much the same setup on my 90 but added one omore AC110. This is the setup that has worked for me so that's what i stick with.
sound like you got a good set up....

Personally i would go with eigther one emperor 400 or one AC500 with a canister filter..perhape xp3 or fx5....those would be plenty of filteration for your 75g...and also it good for feature when you upgrade your tank.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts