Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im guessing i dunno....i had about 6 goldfish in it and after 2 weeks of that i started using the bio-zyme and after 2 weeks of using it i got my water tested and the lfs girl said it should be ready in a week or so...so i kept using it and got my water tested 2 more weeks later and the lfs girl said it was done, and here i am now

·
Registered
839 Posts
so all together it took like 6 weeks. aint that a normal amount of time for cycling? something like biozyme or bio spira should take like a week i thought?

·
Nurses Do It Better
10,001 Posts
No need to use it. bio zyme really isn't live bacteria. it just primes the tank for the bacteria to nurture. get yourself a test kit. it's the only way to know. would i trust someone else to tell me my water is ready. probably not.

·
Registered
839 Posts
jerry_plakyda said:
No need to use it. bio zyme really isn't live bacteria. it just primes the tank for the bacteria to nurture. get yourself a test kit. it's the only way to know. would i trust someone else to tell me my water is ready. probably not.
[snapback]892651[/snapback]​
biozyme reads "living nitrifying bacteria and enzymes."

also, someone didn't just "tell him" his water was ready. she tested it.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Yeah, BioZyme has live bacteria, but it's the wrong kind.

Bio Spira is the only only only only only only product that has the real nitrifying bacteria for an instant cycle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts