Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Well, this will be the last week I can visit P-fury for the next two to three months. I am going to Navy boot camp Aug 4th. Boot camp will take 2 months and then I go to a 3 week apprenticeship school. It totally sucks, but I am looking foward to the lifestyle change.

eidt: p.s. I am going to be a cook for the navy

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Good luck man. Thanks for going. Eventhough you're gonna be a cook and not some bulletslinging rifleman. You're serving our great country. Anyone who doesn't appreciate it can go f#*k themselves.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Shred Revolution said:
whats boot camp ? Army school ? I am not playing stupid here I actually dont know what exactly boot camp is used for.... is it a training school to enter the military ?
It's like basic training for all people in the Navy. You learn first aid, safety, firefighting, Navy history, ranks, and the "military" or "wartime" way of life. It's so when you ore on a ship, you will be prepared for anything that can happen.

You have to go through it to enter the military

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Innes said:
Have fun dude - and what you going to do about your frogs?
I gave them to my LFS and they put them in a large (approx 100g) tank with snails. They are not for sale and I think the owner is trying to breed them. He told me he has never seen frogs that big before! All of my other fish are in my dad's 90g tank.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
Ever see the movie Down Periscope with Kelsey Grammar? Its hilarious. Youd probably like it because it deals with the Navy...and the cook on the ship...he does some funny things.

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck and have fun!

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
Just remember to always have fun

·
Registered
879 Posts
Good luck. How long did you sign up for?

If you're ever feeling down, just remember how proud you will make everyone, including yourself when you graduate. When I was in bootcamp for the Marines that was the one thought that kept me going.

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,670 Posts
bgshortys said:
4 years active duty and 4 on the reserves
i already did my time as a 19delta (cavalry scout)
a real army occupation not a navy boy

good luck dude boot camp is alot of fun and its always great to blow stuff up

well u will not be doin that u just chase each other around in little sailor costumes

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.