Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Photo Whore
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought i'd share some pics of a tank i did for my Mum.
She loves tetra's so thats mostly whats in there

Today is the 1st time i've realy tried to get some good pics of the little, fast little ba*@ards :laugh:

comments much apreciated

·
Photo Whore
2,656 Posts
some more.:nod:

·
Danse Macabre!
10,561 Posts
I love em. Rummies are my favorite and I've actually got a great idea for a rummynose setup that I'm gonna put together with my 10 gallon. It'll be unique for sure and the fish will love it. Has she got them in schools or just small numbers of a bunch of different types?

·
Photo Whore
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
last few pics :nod:

·
Photo Whore
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
elTwitcho said:
I love em. Rummies are my favorite and I've actually got a great idea for a rummynose setup that I'm gonna put together with my 10 gallon. It'll be unique for sure and the fish will love it. Has she got them in schools or just small numbers of a bunch of different types?
[snapback]952057[/snapback]​
She's got 'em in schools, the rummies are cool as hell. when my sanchezi moves up a tank size i'm gonna turn his tank into a tetra school setup

its fun watching them get split up from their group and then try to find it again :laugh:

·
Don't f*ck with the fairy.
5,168 Posts
yorkie, you are such a bastard for taking such great pictures creating such wonderful tanks. i call you a bastard, only because you arein the UK and i can't get you to do my tank

seriously, i'm jealous of the photo quality of the tetras. i have a school of 5 neons that i've tried in vain to get clear pictures of! i'm in AWE at your pics!!!

and, yes, i'm a fan of the tetras... they're so amusing when they eat! its like feeding frenzy on a small scale.

·
DOC#003162
15,011 Posts
i want to do a large tetra and small fish tank too, i think there would be tons of activity and

things to watch for hours

·
Serras n Snakes
3,571 Posts
Nice tetra tank
I don't see any cardinals?

·
Photo Whore
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tinkerbelle said:
yorkie, you are such a bastard for taking such great pictures creating such wonderful tanks. i call you a bastard, only because you arein the UK and i can't get you to do my tank

seriously, i'm jealous of the photo quality of the tetras. i have a school of 5 neons that i've tried in vain to get clear pictures of! i'm in AWE at your pics!!!

and, yes, i'm a fan of the tetras... they're so amusing when they eat! its like feeding frenzy on a small scale.
[snapback]952107[/snapback]​
Its only cos i've got an off camera flash i could get the pics Tink. The hardest part is getting the fast little bastards in focus :laugh:
And you are so right about the minature feeding frenzies :nod:

MR.FREEZ said:
i want to do a large tetra and small fish tank too, i think there would be tons of activity and

things to watch for hours
[snapback]952162[/snapback]​
Must admit of all the setups i've spent any time in front off, this tetra setup is one of the most enjoyable to watch. Watching how the little shoals interact is entertaining.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
baloon mollys are awesome i love those things, not too fond of the sh*t comeing out of it though!

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,887 Posts
yorkie first of all change that stupid avatar

second that last pic makes a good wallpaper

but great pics,makes me want to start a community tank

·
Oh, SNAP!
3,806 Posts
very nice, how about a full tank shot?

·
Photo Whore
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
piranhasrule said:
baloon mollys are awesome i love those things, not too fond of the sh*t comeing out of it though!
[snapback]953064[/snapback]​
The balloon molly's have started breeding.

Got a breeding trap for the babies but it was a sh*t design and most of the little uns died because they got stuck between the trap frame and net. Still got a few babies left though

Burf said:
Dr. Green said:
yorkie first of all change that stupid avatar :laugh:
second that last pic makes a good wallpaper

but great pics,makes me want to start a community tank :nod:
[snapback]953112[/snapback]​
yeah, loose the rose. GAY NORTH!!

Great pics tho
[snapback]953120[/snapback]​
Its the white rose of YORKSHIRE you bastards

JAC said:
very nice, how about a full tank shot?
[snapback]953228[/snapback]​
I'll sort one out. I think i've only got a couple of old pics though

·
Photo Whore
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok, i found a better one :nod:

"An Alternative Yorkshire Flag

This new flag for the English region of Yorkshire was designed by Michael Faul, Director of the Flag Institute. It shows the cross of St. George, the historic symbol of England, with the vertical band off-centre to the left, in the format adopted by most Scandinavian countries. This reflects the fact that Yorkshire is part of England, but also that it has close ties with Scandinavia, having been settled and ruled by Norwegians and Danes in the eighth and ninth centuries. The white rose is shown on a blazing sun, called "rose-en-soleil" in heraldry, which is the Royal badge of the Royal house of York, the last member of which to rule England was Richard III (1483-1485). The new flag has been adopted by the Campaign for Yorkshire which is campaigning for a Yorkshire parliament. "

1 - 20 of 32 Posts