Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this link posted on another forum, http://www.igotitalljpn.com/ Mini ipods for $50, 40gb for $40. Person who posted it said there used, his had a few small scratches but works fine. I might have to try getting one. Ill post if i get one how it works

· Registered
275 Posts
i wouldnt do it if its used. The battery is probably almost dead and contains little charge...and unless you want to pay 100 bucks for a new battery, i wouldnt do it.

· Too tasty to give up.
6,754 Posts
theycallmevirg said:
i wouldnt do it if its used. The battery is probably almost dead and contains little charge...and unless you want to pay 100 bucks for a new battery, i wouldnt do it.
[snapback]855911[/snapback]​
4th gen. I highly doubt the battery would be close to overused.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what does it mean its 4th generation?

Email from site:
"Sorry for such a late response. You're not the first customer to feel overwhelmed by our prices. Some of our products are used, some are brand new but ALL are 100% working guaranteed. We have i-pod minis for $50 and 4th Generation i-pods for $45. All come with original accessories and cables."

· Too tasty to give up.
6,754 Posts
n3p said:
what does it mean its 4th generation?

Email from site:
"Sorry for such a late response. You're not the first customer to feel overwhelmed by our prices. Some of our products are used, some are brand new but ALL are 100% working guaranteed. We have i-pod minis for $50 and 4th Generation i-pods for $45. All come with original accessories and cables."
[snapback]855938[/snapback]​
It's the latest model. I figure I'd give it a try if I won some easy cash. Afterall it's 50 bucks and I'm sure paypal could easily refund it if it is indeed a scam.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im not positive yet but most likely going to order one tommorow, ill post how it is when i recieve it. I just talked to the guy on instant messenger, seems legit

· Too tasty to give up.
6,754 Posts
You hafta pm me if everything goes right.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.