Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, so i went to the expo last weekend and i saw gravid wild caught pythons for only $75! i was gonna go buy one, and ask for help to help incubate and take care of the eggs that would soon come out of them, but i didn't. i also saw non-gravids for only $40. these all of these were about 4ft+ long. next time i go to the next expo is in febuary and the seller said that these probably wont be gravid by then so i might as well buy one next time i come across one. question is, is it worth it to buy these WC ball pythons? ive read online that they are hard to feed and may starve to death. thanks for ne opinions.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Any wild caught animal is a potential risk, as it may very well refuse to feed, be loaded with parasites, etc.....

That said, with qproper quarantine and acclimation you could have possible outstanding stock as a foundatiuon to a good collection...

Personally I do not think $40 dollars is out of line for an adult Ball python.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any wild caught animal is a potential risk, as it may very well refuse to feed, be loaded with parasites, etc.....

That said, with qproper quarantine and acclimation you could have possible outstanding stock as a foundatiuon to a good collection...

Personally I do not think $40 dollars is out of line for an adult Ball python.
whats that mean? and ck, do u think its better for me to just take the chance of a wc female thats not gravid or gravid? my changes are very slim for a gravid, but possibly high for non gravid.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts