Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up 4 small RBP's today. They are all about the size of a Dime. I was at the LFS today and they looked so darn cute. I have been going there for the last few months all the time buying stuff and talking with him. Out of the blue today he said that he recieved many more live Piranha's in the shipment to him than usual so he would sell me my Piranha's 2 for 1 if I took some off his hands and gave them a good home. So I agreed to take 4 today and another 4 of them when I get back after new years. That way I hope to avoid a mini cycle. I already have fishs in the tank. These Piranha's aren't shy at all either. They actually almost shoal together with my Tiger Barbs at feeding time. My tiger barbs get pretty fierce when I feed them bits of Haddock Fillet. It's really entertaining

Anyway I'm finally done studying the race and I decided to join it. It's good to be in the family finally

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
when i got my piranhas they were around that size too. it took only 3 moths for them to get 4-5 inches

G

·
KrazyCrusader said:
I just picked up 4 small RBP's today. They are all about the size of a Dime. I was at the LFS today and they looked so darn cute. I have been going there for the last few months all the time buying stuff and talking with him. Out of the blue today he said that he recieved many more live Piranha's in the shipment to him than usual so he would sell me my Piranha's 2 for 1 if I took some off his hands and gave them a good home. So I agreed to take 4 today and another 4 of them when I get back after new years. That way I hope to avoid a mini cycle. I already have fishs in the tank. These Piranha's aren't shy at all either. They actually almost shoal together with my Tiger Barbs at feeding time. My tiger barbs get pretty fierce when I feed them bits of Haddock Fillet. It's really entertaining

Anyway I'm finally done studying the race and I decided to join it. It's good to be in the family finally

[snapback]822226[/snapback]​
Good luck with you little buddies, they are way too cute when they are that small. even though they don't have their red tummies yet there spots show up quite clearly.

They are bold little buggers when they are tiny, when they grow an inch or two they will become more skittish. When they are the size of yours you can put your hand in the tank and they will tickle you. Quite amusing, not something to carry on doing though :laugh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.