Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I had another race this weekend and won both motos again. Motocross has 2 motos and they combine the score and with a tie the 2nd moto counts more for the days finish position.

Anyway one person did finish ahead of me though, but he was in another class. They combined classes and put them out at the same time. The kid that beat me was in the pro class. It is also his own track, needless to say he had a big advantage not to mention he had the best bike money could buy practically. But I came damn close, maybe once I get my bike running better Ill race pro and kick his ass, but it didnt matter since we are in different classes. I did lead a few laps in each moto against him though,

we do 5 lap motos, tracks pretty long, about 2 minute lap times or so, I gotta get some pics ...........

they have a canyon part on the track that we go over twice once in each direction

so we go down a really steep long hill and back up it on the other side going in two directions

I go so fast that at the bottoms my bike bottoms out and the foot pegs drag, its an awesome rush. then at the top of one is a huge up hill double that only the kid that owns the place, my friend and I can make it. Its alot of fun.

I suggest all of you catch a motocross in person, and if not on tv, its amazing to watch!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.