Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Golden Flowerhorn is for sale for $35,000 dollars right now and was a recent grand champion winner, this guy has all the best of the best cichlid attributes in one fish with a hidden heart design on his flanks.Kamfa

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Have you guys seen the heart yet... its above the middle flower and below the dorsal fin... its perfect shape, you will know it when you seee it but it took me awhile... thats why this fish is so expensive. He is for sale on arofanatics if anybody has 35gs lol.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
I wonder what the insurance cost would be to ship a $35,000 fish...

truely nice fins, but I cannot see how anyone would even consider paying that for a fish

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
man nice fish but waaaay too much cash.
man if i had that money i would buy myself another biiig aquarium with equipment and get some more P's or maybe a stingray or 2

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
you guys see the 35,000 as just paying it and not as the money that it will produce you. You need to spend money to make money. A fish like this would be bought as part of a new breeders breeding stock and is typical price paid for top of the line breeders. A flowerhorn this perfect would produce almost all AAA fry. just imagine 2000 fry x 500 dollars.This fish will make you money, Its not like some big ass rohm who wil kill everything that gets near it, although im sure it has the ability to do some serious damage. I would take a full grown flowerhorn over a single pygo anyday. I have videos of my pair going nuts... and im mean crazy nuts.. ramming dividers untill they injure themselves. Piranhas just have good weaponry but arent quite as angry as these guys. Although this particular piece is a lover not a hater <3

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Whatever, I see nothing worth that amount of cash in a butt ugly fish,
Especially a Butt ugly "Goldfish mutant wannabe cichlid hybrid"
But to each their own. You like it more power to you, If you would pay out
that amount of cash for it, Darwin was wrong and the weakest do actually survive,
Throwing off the natural order of things. Sorry I hate these fish

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.