Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Go Bucks!
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many years could a 2" Rhom or a 2" gold live in a 30 gallon tank? I currently have a 55 with 3 RBPs and I really only have room for a 30 gallon at the moment. In the future a larger tank will not be a issue but I just wanted to get a feel how long either one of those species could live comfortably in a 30?

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
a 2" rhom could live for a while in their, they grow really slowly, the gold would grow faster, but could still live in their for a while

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
They have plenty of time!
The Gold less than the Rhom as been said, still don´t worry cause we´re talking about years...time will tell...you´ll realize when its time for bigger tank!

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Yeah, you have less to worry about. Your Rhom, Gold and Rbs are in compatiable tank sizes. Just sit back and enjoy!!

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
I think thats cool. I have my 5" Rhom in a 30 gal. Planning to get another, 7-8" in another 30 gal. Small space, but whats the big deal about keeping a slow growing fish tank in a bigger tank. My neighbor has a 5" Gold in a 50.. booooring, and too much space. But, its up to you...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts