Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
567 Posts
has anyone in here with their girlfriends had 3 somes,, 1 guy 2 girls. or 2 guys 1 girl or a couple swap 2 couples all 4 people.. together doin it and sharing together??

would u let ur girl do it if she was bout it? would u have a problem wth it? etc?

OK My boy said to his girl he wants to bring another girl into the mix... his girl said she might be bout it... and they can all f*ck... she is not bisexual at all... SO... she said if HE brings in another girl.. she wants to bring in another guy, and tag her... if he is bout the girl, then she wants to have a 3 some with 2 guys....

so.. he is considering it.... because its a one time thing. and theyve been together for a long time, and their sex life need a boost.... i dunno.. what u guys think?

· Registered
10,778 Posts
Malice said:
uh huh... im not talkng hookers loser.

but hey, its just a question.. all opinions r welcome.
[snapback]868932[/snapback]​
if all opinions are welcome, why call me a loser? and more women than just hookers have disease...some dont even know they have it either. LIke herpes, some dont have an outbreak and dont know they have it, but it still can be transferred.

3,843 Posts
Filo said:
sure! why not? HIV is great!

[snapback]868926[/snapback]​

How do you think the majority gives the HIV and other STD's? By thinking life is one big orgy.

Anyway, no for me.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.