Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should probably start studying huh??? yeah I got this final in less than 21 hopurs. 7:30 am. I had two finals back to back on monday. But this last final is Econ. I prefer not to study at home cuz I will be on the computer a lot and so forth. Just wish me luck.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Good Luck - you can do it

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
I had 3 back to back to back Monday, and then had the last one today at 7:30am

I am getting sick of school, I dont learn much and its a waste of time, I alredy knew a great majority of the crap

good luck to you though

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what? Umm I might have to check that Longstreet party out. I have been studying but mostly for math and Stats. I cant take this Econ final seriously cuz its a GEC and its entry level. But Im bout to start now. I need that A to keep the GPA

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Hannibal said:
what? Umm I might have to check that Longstreet party out. I have been studying but mostly for math and Stats. I cant take this Econ final seriously cuz its a GEC and its entry level. But Im bout to start now. I need that A to keep the GPA
I went there last Thursday and it was seriously hoppin man! I can only imagine what it will be like this Thursday when everyone is done with finals....I am glad I live in a hotel like 2 blocks away!

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Good Luck doode.. you've already wasted 10 min posting this topic. Now get to it!!!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Its hard to take a class seriously when you have gotten 100% on the first 2 midterms not missed a point in HW. My midterms were out of 30 questions, but only graded out of 20. Maybe I got put in the slow clas.s.........
I am no genius, its freaking entry level Econ.

Xenon, did I not tell you That Long street was tight? Whats nice is there are girls there from OSU, ohio Dominican, all the surrounding school and then just chicks from around the area.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.