Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
RHoM L0V3R
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 29g aquarium set up with 2 convicts in the tank. Is there anything else that I can put in there with them that might be safe?

·
Registered
123 Posts
he's my 29gallon an yes it has convicts in it, it the convicts are breeding nothings really safe. in my 29 i have one silver, 1 convict(males in another tank alone) 1 green terror a jack demp)baby... manymany african cichlids
View attachment 44432

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
^Damn i wish i could house all those cichlids in my 35g.I only have 1 convict and green terror and the convict is kicking his ass,i guess he just does not like other fish.

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
damn hollie you love to over stock all them tanks you have lol.

·
4,053 Posts
dan-uk said:
^Damn i wish i could house all those cichlids in my 35g.I only have 1 convict and green terror and the convict is kicking his ass,i guess he just does not like other fish.
[snapback]846981[/snapback]​
Maybe if you got something alittle larger than the Con, like a larger Dempsey, Terror, Midas/Red Devil, or maybe an Oscar. Not to big though fairly large Oscars, Midas, Terrors can and do eat small cons and I can't remember how big your convict is. Although sometimes cons stay alive even wth larger fish.

You could also get some dithers like barbs, danios, goldfish lol, and then add a few more cichlids.

------------------

HighOctane, you could add some dithers (tiger barbs, danios, giant danios) if the cons are the same sex you might be able to do alittle more than with breeding cons.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
At my lfs they have some 2'' exodons and i heard that these little tetras are realy fast swimmers,would these be ok with my 3'' convict?.

·
Registered
175 Posts
exos need to be in groups of at least 5. otherwise they will kill each other. also, they are scale eaters, and may harrass the cons. then again when the cons are breeding they may take them out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts