Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you do if you only had one day to live? I don't have an answer for my own question yet, but I thought it would be interesting to see what some people think.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I would take loads of drugs and drink loads of alcohol...........

.......like their was no tommorrow

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
If money wasnt an issue and I could do anything, I think I would go sky diving...that way if I died doing that, it wouldnt really matter! However, if I lived, I'd go scuba diving too!

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
...DRINK LOTS OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES TO A POINT WHERE I'D NEED A STOMACH PUMP....or just die from alcohol poisoning
....or i'd go test drive a maxima, and go wreck havoc on the streets of DC
.... but to be honest, i have no idea what i'd do with 24 hours, anyway you can extend 24 to 48?

·
Registered
458 Posts
I'm with Spikey. I would have to drink until I am drunk enough to slowly feed myself to my P's. Start with the toes and work my way up.

-Kevin-

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
if i had 24 hours to live i would waste all my money on paintballs and play paintball for the whole 24 hours.

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
marco said:
if i had 24 hours to live i would waste all my money on paintballs and play paintball for the whole 24 hours.
im with marco, id go shooting! whats 24 hours worth of ammo worth?

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
nitrofish said:
marco said:
im with marco, id go shooting! whats 24 hours worth of ammo worth?
....WOW...you kids both know how to live your last 24 hours, don't you?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Your right Spikey, I wouldn't spend my last 24 by getting shot with paintballs. We have been around a little longer that these Little Tikes and would rather experience the finer things, like doing as many addictive substances we can in a limited amount of time.

-Kevin-

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
I would buy a paintball gun like marco and 1000 paintballs i would go to work and well you no
then i would drink & smoke,with five hookers
i would tell them i needed them for 48hrs and i would pay them after 24hrs

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I'd pray to god for 20 hrs. for 100 more years of life. Then I'd spend the other 4 hrs. with women
. Then I'd live the 100 years that god granted me.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Not sure if the pack was serious, but I would do the same. Done enuf drinking and partying in the past and not enuf time with family. Then I would call all my bill collectors and laugh at them. Cancell all checks and max out the cards.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.