Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 of my wild caught reds that dont seem to be growing at all have quite pointy bodies and faces not like the bull dog look of my other wild caught P's. What could be the reason for this ? They are highly active and extremely aggressive towards food. But I cant explain there appearances in realtion to the other P's. Any insight would be useful. I think that it might be because they were caught from different areas but I am not totally sure because I dont know what the differences are in P's caught from different locations.

·
Registered
873 Posts
the super reds are collected from different ecological places than the "normal" wild reds, giving them a slightly different appearance. the elongated bodies seem to go hand in hand with the vibrant colors of the "super reds".

~Will.

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,670 Posts

i totally understand what u mean mine look the same

and diffrent rivers produce diffrent variants

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Shred.. was this your first delivery of Ps? Usually Ps that are shipped come out in elongated bodies, somewhat looking malnutritioned
But give it time.. as soon as you give it basic feeding routine, the shape of most elongated Ps usually bulk up But I think the other characteristics with the lower jaw and more bulldog face stays the same

1 - 6 of 6 Posts