Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
I think you can keep them there for a while, just keep an eye on your waterquality.

Off topic: since you are upgrading why don't you take 3 piranha's? They will feel much better than just with two of them

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
If you can upgrade whenever, I would just do it as soon as possible. Even if you still only were to want 2 p's, you might as well give them as much room as possible, and then add more if you so desire.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanx 4 da feed back. I think I will have to move them pretty quick. Last night they started going at it, now missing most of their fins. I already lost 4 to the one-eyed bandit and he's trying to make the last p next on his list, but his kahones are a lil too big for that. I turned the temp down, feed smaller portions 3-4x daily up from 2-3x daily. Gave them their own shelter on opposite sides of the tank plus heavy decor and they still find each other threatening. So now that's all I can do.

Once again thx everyone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.