Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my cuzins came over the other day while i was at work. anyway they opened my tank hood and put half a botel of milk in it ..anyway when i got home they where like your tank is all white im like yes its crystal clear i know.. but when i get down to see it its all white and foggy you cant even see nuthing but white clouds... i then tried to change the water..but i still lost 2 of my reds ..anyway i was wondering how can i get the skull?? what do i need to do to get skull?

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
I heard that you can boil them or soke them in bleach.......

·
Registered
78 Posts
grab a razor blade and start cuttin haha...naw if u really wanna ..i guess the best way would be start by cuttin off the lips to expose the teeth ...ya know just so u can get a feel for cutting then have at it boss

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
sorry for the lose!..you sure that you or your counsing didn't feed your piranha hot pepper?lol....jk

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
grab a razor blade and start cuttin haha...naw if u really wanna ..i guess the best way would be start by cuttin off the lips to expose the teeth ...ya know just so u can get a feel for cutting then have at it boss
its hard to cut up piranha skin...my buddy had a monster that died, we tried using exacto blade to cut by his ribs...super tough time...soak it in bleach for a while then boil the sh*t out of it

·
Registered
426 Posts
1 of my reds is in the garage its drying up ..other 1 i cut off the head to get the skull.. i dont really wanna touch the piranha i just want the skull and whole piranha skelaton , whats the fastest way ?? without me touching it. the 1 in the garage im trying to keep it wit the flesh what do i put to make it shiny

·
Registered
1,159 Posts

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
dont boil too long or too fast. i had a rhom that i got DOA and i boiled it too long too fast and all the joints started to come apart. the jaw is actually 4 different sections to form the teeth and all. i had to throw it out because it fell apart.

good luck and show us a final product

Dan

·
Registered
279 Posts
DON'T BLEACH IT OR BOIL IT

iF YOU WANT THE SKULL WITH THE SKIN i DRIED MINE 6-7 INCHER AND 2 INCHER PUT IT ON A PLATE AND

PUT SEA SALT NOT THE SMALL GRAIN THAT YOU USE ON FOOD BUT THE BIGGER SALT GRAINS YOU COULD GET IT AT ANY FOOD STORE OR CONER STORE BUT KEEP IT IN THE GARAGE SITTING ON SALT NOT TO MUCH SALT AND WARP THE PLATE WITH THE FISH WITH TIN OR BAG ETC. KEEP IT A COOL PLACE GARAGE IS FINE AND JUST WAIT

·
These colours don't run !
4,895 Posts
once you have the skull,you can start on those cousins

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
I wanted to do the same. Boil them. then peel the skin off with a razor its a lot eaiser only problem is the skull is VERY weak. i tried it twice and all i got out of it were the jaws

·
LionHart
13,101 Posts
What is wrong with your cousins?
What is wrong with you to have such cousins have access to your home and tanks?

Sounds to me like you all need to grow up a little bit more before you undertake such hobbies as piranha keeping.

·
Registered
649 Posts
What is wrong with your cousins?
What is wrong with you to have such cousins have access to your home and tanks?

Sounds to me like you all need to grow up a little bit more before you undertake such hobbies as piranha keeping.
maybe his cousins live with him?if not im sure they had a reason to be their other than screwing with his tan. i suggest u get the full story before u tell people what hobbies they should have!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts