Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
1,241 Posts
God thats sad.................im begining to agree with my dad that we should have never went into this war. He agreed with the idea of the war, but from the beginning said this was going to be the result. Hopefully there can be an end to this madness sometime in the near future.

· Registered
1,869 Posts
I totally agreed with the war in afghanistan that place was breeding ground for terrorists not to mention the taliban who were ruthless in themselves.But i cant understand why we went to war in iraq, they say because saddam had nukes but where are they?.Its now been well over a year and its gotten totally worse.

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
Damn.. i dont know what to say after seeing the pics. I still believe that we have no reason to be in IRAQ. If Iraq was the breeding ground for terrorists, then we should've went after them before they even used Iraq as a haven.

HIGHOCTANE said:
Just my opinion but I do not think thoes should be posted. Atleast put a graphic content in the topic....
Its nothing bad or pictures being too descriptive. Again this is the Lounge, were things of the sort may appear from time to time, thats why theres a warning under the forum name.

· Skankzilla
16,305 Posts
I hate seeing pictures like that, but that's what war is. Yes it's a definate reality check, one of my friends is over there right now and everytime I see a picture like that, sorta gets me nervous.

I don't want to get into a huge debate, but remember how many countries hate us over in the middle east. Then think of how many countries would 'work' with Saddam in exchange for things. These countries that are 'working' with Saddam or did work, also gave him the chance to move and hide weapons in other countries.

Think of it this way, when you were a kid and had like $5, you would try to hide it maybe in a secret place. Then how about your brother finds out you have $5 and begins to look for it. So what do you do, you try to either get rid of that $5 before he can take it or hide it somewhere he'll never look.

In no way am I saying I am correct and you are wrong, or I'm wrong and you're correct. I'm just trying to say theres always a possibility the weapons have been moved, even a possibility they never existed. But after some reports of radiation found in a river in Iraq and the jet fighter planes found buried in the desert, anything is possible.

· Registered
1,729 Posts
Wow..i wish i didnt look at these pics...they shouldnt be over there...why doesnt bush send his daughters over there...? There is no reason to be in iraq...they should be searching for osama bin laden..bush had the chance to get him...

· Registered
3,668 Posts
ignorance. good ness saddam blatantly broke several of the u.n's laws. so right there wether or not their was WMD we still shoulda went in.

dont get me wrong i feel bad when soldiers die but think back on other wars the death toll here is so miniscule its just that its all televised and it makes it look worse.

in WWII during the battle of the bulge Amercia was losing 500 men a day . 500 a day on average and that was just one battle.

The war in iraq isnt near as bad. and you say we should pull out and let these soldiers have died for nothing.

i think we need to stay over there and finish the job.

and aaron what would bush's daughters do over there ??? party the iraqis to death. ??

· tap or snap
10,596 Posts
though it's sad that those soldiers died, better to die trying to save another man's life than to live the life of a coward.

· Registered
212 Posts
I have a cousin in iraq , its not a cup of tea , but he said the news makes it look ten times worse. he also said that he laughs his ass off at everyone
who thinks they know about reasons we are there. he said if you want to know the reason, go and enlist , if not everyone keep your mouth shut and enjoy your freedom , and i totally agree with him. and thats coming from someone who is in there first hand.

· ...just back for a bit to catch up...
5,969 Posts
Im sorry but the display of those pictures are just down right disgusting. You have no right to display the picture of those men dying like that, just like the media had no right of displaying the picture of our fallen coming home with the flag drapped carpet. That actually brings a tear to my eye to see how people like you can display such an image to prove your point as to why we shouldn't be in this war.

Im sorry, Filo...but you seriously have lost ALL respect from me, you and your tragedy-happy media. I bet you didn't even think about the family of those men who had to see this image through the media, just so that the media can earn ratings...did you? If I die while in combat, I'd rather my fellow Marines come to my parents door-step and tell them that I died than have a piece of sh*t embedded photographer from MSNBC display it to the world.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.