Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
How about we use this thread to define some things said in the Original Thread and include links to their first occurrences? That way, people can catch up and not feel so left out...or feel like they wish that they were still left out!

I mean, we have three terms in the subtitle that not everyone will get...why not start with those? (I'm not even sure I know what those are...)

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
How about we use this thread to define some things said in the Original Thread and include links to their first occurrences? That way, people can catch up and not feel so left out...or feel like they wish that they were still left out!

I mean, we have three terms in the subtitle that not everyone will get...why not start with those? (I'm not even sure I know what those are...)
Yeah, we'll give the meatspinner his own thread, but we need some guidelines and a 'catchup' thread. I'll get it started.

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
You need two spaces before typing the first colon.

·
Your Kung Fu is No Good Here...
4,021 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.