Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
ROCKINTIMBZ
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AG got back this morning from Europe promoting The Milking Acestro World Tour to help feed the starving children of the world.

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
How about we use this thread to define some things said in the Original Thread and include links to their first occurrences? That way, people can catch up and not feel so left out...or feel like they wish that they were still left out!

I mean, we have three terms in the subtitle that not everyone will get...why not start with those? (I'm not even sure I know what those are...)

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
How about we use this thread to define some things said in the Original Thread and include links to their first occurrences? That way, people can catch up and not feel so left out...or feel like they wish that they were still left out!

I mean, we have three terms in the subtitle that not everyone will get...why not start with those? (I'm not even sure I know what those are...)
Yeah, we'll give the meatspinner his own thread, but we need some guidelines and a 'catchup' thread. I'll get it started.

·
Is a Boss.
4,236 Posts
you spin me right round baby right round.

or each team RIP member could have there own thread like a blog dealie of random crap. mine would be empty... jus an idea...

·
ROCKINTIMBZ
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hahaha my wife has plenty of breast milk
You have a wife? always imagined you as a 12 year old canadian kid who worked at the LFS no wait thats dannyboy :rasp:
[/quote]
yeah i have a wife and a house and a 3 week old baby
[/quote]

·
Is a Boss.
4,236 Posts
why does the :rasp: smilie never work for me when i type it out in fast reply? why?

see! right there! grrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

o snap i figured it out. 2 spaces. haha.

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
You need two spaces before typing the first colon.

·
AQHU RULES
4,609 Posts
lol i use to do the same NJ took me ages to figure it out

hahaha my wife has plenty of breast milk
You have a wife? always imagined you as a 12 year old canadian kid who worked at the LFS no wait thats dannyboy :rasp:
[/quote]
yeah i have a wife and a house and a 3 week old baby
[/quote]

[/quote]

·
Your Kung Fu is No Good Here...
4,021 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts