Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Don't f*ck with the fairy.
4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad took me to Gander Mountain yesterday and completely surprised me by going 'okay, pick out any gun you want under $600'

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhow, I didn't go big caliber, just a VERY nice little Walther P-22 that absolutely is weighted like a dream and fits in my hand like it was made for me. *sigh* I'm so happy

4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually 'have' a couple. all are in my dad's name and i mean anyhow they're all WILLED to me..... but this is my first 'MY' gun that was bought for ME.

this is what it looks like. its sooooo nice. 3.5 barrel on it & it came with an interchangeable 5" barrel.

· Registered
432 Posts
kewl! now you can play counterstrike

4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
remyo said:
why you all need a gun are you planning to kill somone ???
[snapback]826363[/snapback]​

lol naaaaah. i use it for target shooting, eventually when i get my house (in a year or two) its gonna be for home defense.

seriously though, its a sweet lil gun. however, changing from the 3.5-5 was a BITCH oooooohmygod. it just didn't wanna go back together. grrr. all nice and 5-inchafied now. weighty bastard.

· Registered
623 Posts
Tinkerbelle said:
My dad took me to Gander Mountain yesterday and completely surprised me by going 'okay, pick out any gun you want under $600'

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhow, I didn't go big caliber, just a VERY nice little Walther P-22 that absolutely is weighted like a dream and fits in my hand like it was made for me. *sigh* I'm so happy

[snapback]826283[/snapback]​
if ever i wanted a ******* looking Smile..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.