Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here they are. Finally my 180 is cycled and had a hell of a time transfering my 16 red bellies over to the 180 but my method seemed to work pretty well. I hearded them with one net and caught them with a 10" one and then used the hearding net to cover them as to not have them flop around stressing themselves out. They did however chew a hole into one of my nets luckily I had an extra I hadn't even opened yet. Enough chatter and now for the pics.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is a wide angle of the whole tank. They are shoaling even better, swimming side to side playing follow the leader. Its mesmorizing.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For some reason the camera is picking up yellow, if you're to look at it in real life its very clear...I think it might be picking up the reflection of the river rock. I'm putting a background on it soon.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
rosecityrhom said:
For some reason the camera is picking up yellow, if you're to look at it in real life its very clear...I think it might be picking up the reflection of the river rock. I'm putting a background on it soon.
maybe, sweet deal man.
the fish look happy..

MAD

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
The water is very clear indeed, it looks like it could be in the wild kinda if you use your imagination, the p's are so cute and a lot more lively than they were in the 80. Very thrilled with my boy's setup I hope I can have one like that someday.

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
How long do you expect the oscars to live?

~Dj

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm probably going to take them to the lfs tomorrow after work. I never planned on them coexisting once my piranha's got in there.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Nice shoal man!!! Yeah, get those Oscars out of there. I know once your Ps are settled, they'll only look like different colored feeders.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Very nice looking setup!! Got a question for you, how big are your reds in there?? Im getting a 180 in about a week and planning to put 20 1-2 inch reds in there to start. Just want an idea of how mine are gonna look down the road. My tanks measurments are gonna be 72x24x24. Is yours the same? Thanks for the help! Jake

1 - 20 of 41 Posts