Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Noone would answer this question in another post so im making one especially for it.

If i cant have 3 rbp's in a 35 gallon, then how come this guy can have 15 rbps and 2 oscars in that tank, which by looks isnt much bigger than mine at all. It looks exactly like my buddys 55 gallon, almost identical

http://www.piranha-fury.com/download2/details.php?file=45
CHECK OUT THE VID, CAME FROM THIS SITE!!

Thanks a lot for the input guys i dont mean to be annoying with all my posts but cmon, 15 rbps and 2 oscars in that tank? its posted on this site in the video section too so why dont u guys get on his ass for overcrowding??? hehe

·
2012 Is the year the World ENDS!!!&#33
4,009 Posts
That was'ent even his tank but one of his buddies tank.

So if someone jumps off a a bridge, are you going to jump off the bridge too?

What ever you do with your P's is up to you. All people can do is give you advice. Any fish that is mixed with P's may live for a little while. But soon or later the P's will take out the other fish. I had a pleco in my P tank for about 2 months, until one day I came home and found a dead
pleco.

·
Registered
855 Posts
another thing is a 35 gallon is about 12-14 inches wide and your fish grow to be about 12 inches...if you were put in a cage would you rather it be small and grow deformed and stunted or larger and grow naturally?? and no fish do not grow to the size of their tank

1 - 4 of 4 Posts