Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
arent those kind of expensive to use as feeders?? I'm not knockin ya because it's your money. However, I am curious as to if u want them to possibly be tankmates or simply just food??

You never know...depending on your piranha's size & if there are plants, driftwood or other decor in the tank they could last quite a long time

not knowing about all the above info....I give majority of them 5 days :nod:

·
what up NINJA
4,581 Posts
how boring, and unoriginal. It's been tried, and failed. Not even cool to do since exos are way too cool to sacrifice as feeders to your piranhas. I'm pretty pissed at myself for thinking I could keep them w/ my rhom.

But, do what you want. It's your loot and noone will really care either way.

·
Registered
684 Posts
id say that a couple of them survive but exodon's also kill exodons too. and once one is hurt those little bad boys will put them out of their misery.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Do they have places to escape to? I have a red-tailed shark and he has been in my tank for 3-4 months cause he has more than enough hiding places, and he is a fast lil bugger.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
In a tank that large they'll probably last a good while as long as you keep your piranhas well fed. (assuming you have pygo's) However all bets are off if you have a serra in there because it will chase your exodons down and bite their fins off or even bite them in half... Good luck!

Regards
Jamie

·
Registered
273 Posts
cons are hard asses man same here i ahd one in with my rbps for like 4 months i stuck him with my gold spilo today he aint so hard no more hahahahahhahaha!!

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
ya thats the whole thingthough, my rohm chases not only your fingers, but your whole body, he ate ever other kind of fish i tossed in there, so i thought the con would be a feder, and it almost was, it lost a good portion of its tail as soon as i let it go, but after that it has found a little hidey hole im my dw, and started to dig out all of the sand in that area, now my rohm will chase it a little, but never really attempts to eat it

·
Registered
273 Posts
rbp 4 135 said:
ya thats the whole thingthough, my rohm chases not only your fingers, but your whole body, he ate ever other kind of fish i tossed in there, so i thought the con would be a feder, and it almost was, it lost a good portion of its tail as soon as i let it go, but after that it has found a little hidey hole im my dw, and started to dig out all of the sand in that area, now my rohm will chase it a little, but never really attempts to eat it

[snapback]961323[/snapback]​
thats the thing that happened to me they find a little hidey hole and day by day they grow balls!! fuckers! hahah so i put him in my spilo tank im sick of him f*cking with my little red he has him at the top of the tank lmao but not anymore since i removed him
now hes on the top of the spilo tank way to reverse rolls huh hahahah

·
Registered
684 Posts
CrazE885 said:
A true moron would put exodons with piranhas, what a waste of money u dill breath
[snapback]961335[/snapback]​
ive had mine in there for about a YEAR so what do u go to say now. and there is no need for name calling...i mean...grow up

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
CrazE885 said:
A true moron would put exodons with piranhas, what a waste of money u dill breath
Unless you want to leave as quickly as you got here, I advice you to rethink your strategy here

Disagreeing is fine, but if you can't do that in a civil way, stay quiet!

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
CrazE885 said:
Everyone of the threads you have posted in thus far, have been very un-informative and rude.. Why dont you try posting something mature, informative, etc.

Like Judazzz said, you can disagree but dont make yourself look like an ass. Especially since your a NEWB..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts