·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.The big rhom is pretty typical in behavior but the xingu is the nastiest I ever had. He's taken swipes at my hand a few times.

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hydroshutter said:
My spilo is HELLBENT though.
I've yet to encounter one that isn't.

Thanks for the nod y'all.

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JEARBEAR said:
I like both them fish, they are so bad ass looking if you were to sell one of them let me no. Thanx
I posted the Xingu for sale umteen times. Where were you?
Now I'm definiteley keeping him.

Thanks for the comps though jearbear.

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
492 Posts
Serrapygo said:
JEARBEAR said:
I like both them fish, they are so bad ass looking if you were to sell one of them let me no. Thanx
I posted the Xingu for sale umteen times. Where were you?
Now I'm definiteley keeping him.

Thanks for the comps though jearbear.
Your welcome, I was gone for 5 months man and did not visit p-fish now I hardly go there.
I like your other piranha to, I like your geryi, But that undescribed one is the sh*t, Is it really that crome looking or does the camra do that. It kinda looks like a gibbus but you can tell its not, Is that what you thought it was when you bought it. Where the hell did you get it?

BTW: I remember when you wanted a Brandti. Did you ever get one?

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks alot everyone.

jearbear, after beating myself senseless trying to figure out what that piranha is I sent a bunch of pics to Jason Bolin and he declared it as undescribed. Not a single soul knew what it was beyond that.
And no, I haven't got a brandtii yet. I keep missing the boat. I will eventually I'm in no hurry.

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yup I know jearbear. But, all that's left is a small one. I'll wait for the next round.

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
grosse gurke said:
That undescribed looks kind of like a Serrasalmus hastatus. I just saw a pic of one and it looks very similar.
Funny you saying that. Ryan and I thought for the longest time it was. Good observation.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts