Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK.. i have 2 options of buying 2 different tanks!! A 135 gal plexi w/light and hood only for $100 or a 180 gal for $275 with stand, hood and lights??

The 135 is a great deal, but I have a 125 already and wouldn't make a difference.. but Ill save $$$. Or, should I get the 180 for a great price also??? Its just gonna be a b*tch trying to go through the cycling and buying all new equipment for it again for that big a tank.

What do you guys think?? I have 12 to think about this..

·
Registered
696 Posts
180 hands down man, the bigger the better.

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
I AGREE ZILLA bigger is better and wouldnt a black man know about that anyway? lmao but yeah get the 180 and sell me the 125 u know mine busted

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
thoroughbred said:
I AGREE ZILLA bigger is better and wouldnt a black man know about that anyway? lmao but yeah get the 180 and sell me the 125 u know mine busted
ROFL
get the 180 or you will be maddddddddd!!!
and it will be to late.

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
RhomZilla said:
OK.. i have 2 options of buying 2 different tanks!! A 135 gal plexi w/light and hood only for $100 or a 180 gal for $275 with stand, hood and lights??

The 135 is a great deal, but I have a 125 already and wouldn't make a difference.. but Ill save $$$. Or, should I get the 180 for a great price also??? Its just gonna be a b*tch trying to go through the cycling and buying all new equipment for it again for that big a tank.

What do you guys think?? I have 12 to think about this..
those are both incredible deals. I'd buy em both.

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
As been said, the bigger the better!

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
Yes i would go with th bigger one. Just for the sake of saying i could get more fish. Or the piraya ya wanted to add.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts