Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mix of RBP/Tetra/Piraya

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting a 125g or larger fish tank, don't know what type of Pirhana to put in there. Was going to go with a Serra fish, but I like the Shoal idea better. What would work, what would you put in the tank?

·
"Bruce Lee" the Legend
5,194 Posts
HIGH PSI said:
Getting a 125g or larger fish tank, don't know what type of Pirhana to put in there. Was going to go with a Serra fish, but I like the Shoal idea better. What would work, what would you put in the tank?
[snapback]938645[/snapback]​
I picked six pirayas. They are by far my favorite pygos. Nothing beats a piraya with beautiful flames. You should get them small and watch them grow. If they need more room, you could always sell one or two.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Myself I like mixed Pygos. I would go something along the line of 2 piraya, 2 caribe, 1 Red belly and a tern. Would be great.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
no harm in getting at least one of each pygo, then getting one or two more of the ones that happen to be your favorite color
. i'd get like six total pygos for that huge tank. they'll grow into dinosaurs that way!

·
8,410 Posts
I like mixed myself... I just finished off my collection with a piraya today.

I have:
2 reds
1 tern
1 cariba
1 piraya

·
Registered
540 Posts
i like mixes and high psi your buick is absolutly rediculous

·
Go Bucks!
3,164 Posts
rbp 4 135 said:
its not tertra

try trenzi :nod:

any way i would go for six piraya in a heart beat.
[snapback]939851[/snapback]​
You might want to try Ternetzi :nod:

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
For any new hobbyists on piranhas, I would recommend the common RBs for starters. As you pick up more info, you can always add more, add different species, and/or even learn the ways with overstocking little by little.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts