Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Slim Diggler
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 125 gallon tank 5ft by 2ft by 2ft and im using an Undergravel filter and a sponge filter. What kind of filter would you recommend? I have heard of an ac500 but i need to know where to find it at and what kind of filter it acctually is? What is the best kind of filter to run on my tank? I have 2 6 inch reds and 1, 4 1/2 inch red and i just ordered a 6 inch caribe would it be alright to put the caribe in with the rest of them?

SLim

·
tap or snap
11,911 Posts
wrong forum. if you want to stick to easy-to-use power filters, ac500s and emp400s are your best bet. you'll be wanting to use two of either or one of each in your case.

and yes, you'll be able to mix those fish. just rearrange your decor prior to putting in the new caribe.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
first off its the wrong forum. but secondly putting the fish together is always a gamble most of the time it works but once in awhile it doesnt. and the filter question has already been answered

·
Registered
285 Posts
you should get 2 of the 500 filters, i have 1 on mi 65 gallon tank and i have 3 red bellied piranha and i never have to change the water there great filters, you can get them from
BIG AL'S if theres 1 around u

·
Registered
107 Posts
i dont see a problem with putting another guy in there... should be fine... may want to change the decor around before you put him in there...

·
DOC#003162
15,011 Posts
just addin one more?? i would do up to five in that tank man

i like the ac filters there the hang on back kind

1 - 7 of 7 Posts