Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
YOu can if your talented enough!!!
Seriously, I have 3 huge RBs and 5 Punkass Caribas and soon to add 2 more huge Terns in my 125. Hollywood has 15 huge mixed Pygos in a 135 gal. Secret is to keep daily feeding routines, other than that.. lowering temp and/or decors for hiding can help also.

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Give it a try...keep them well fed and if you're lucky maybe it will work, otherwise you should sell 2-3 of your natts before they kill them (7-8 Reds in your 125g is most recommended)!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have 7 now, ad i think it's the good number for life but a man wants to get rides of his nattereri and he give me them, he have 3 rpb.

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
i think it will work just wel fed as others stated except maybe if ur goin 10 caribes if 10 rb terns i think its cool

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
memen said:
i have 7 now, ad i think it's the good number for life but a man wants to get rides of his nattereri and he give me them, he have 3 rpb.
i assume that the rbp that u have no are babies....?

i have 10 rbp piranha in a 50 gallon for the monent and things are fine. keep in mind that they are still small and i do plan on upgrading to atleast a 150 gallon tank.

u mentioned that the 7 piranha would be good for life in a 125. as im sure u know the main reference to fish and the gallons they are require is generally 20g per fish. it depends on the type of fish (temperment) and their size. i think that rbp will be fine in the 125. for life is tricky though cause they can get rather large if u keep them for a long time. when it gets to that point use your judgement as to if u think they are cramped.

good luck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.