Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
ok i think i just made the decision of not getting the 200 gallon earlier, due to the weight, and the flooring, i don't want to gamble like that. so im getting this 120 gallon instead. here are the specs, tell me what yall think... deal or no deal?

OK THIS IS A REPOST........ILL MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR...........THIS IS A BIG TANK......ITS 6 FT LONG .24 INCHES HIGH,,,,,,,18 INCHS DEEP.......IT STANDS ABOUT 5 FT TALL ON THE STAND.......IT IS AN ALL GLASS TANK .SITTING ON OAK STAND......IT COMES WITH EVERYTHING........TOP TO BOTTOM........THERES OVER THREE THOUSAND ......INVESTED IN THIS SET UP........IT HAS OUT SIDE FILTERS [2}......IT HAS UNDERGRAVEL FILTERS .{4}......IT HAS 2 FILTERS THAT GO OUTSIDE OF THE TANK......{FLUVO}........IT IS SET UP FOR FRESH WATER.......YES YOU CAN CHANGE IT TO SALT IF YOU WOULD LIKE......IT HAS PLANTS ROCKES .....AN IS A VERY BEAUTIFUL TANK.........IT IS SET UP AN RUNING.......I CAN HAVE IT DOWN IN ABOUT 2 HOURS......I LEFT IT UP SO YOU CAN REALLY SEE WHAT YOUR BUYING.......AN NO I DO NOT WANT TO PART IT OUT......PLEASE DO NOT CONACT ME UNLESS YOUR SERIOUS........IM TO THE POINT ......I WILL DONATE IT ......AN RIGHT IT OFF ON MY TAXES........GO TO PET SMART .AN CHECK IT OUT......THEY HAVE THE SAME TANK ON DISPLAY.........ITS A REALLY GOOD DEAL........IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING ......THANK YOU......

haha lol i already talked to dude, and he types exactly the way he talks! haha sh!ts hilarius.

btw the 120 gallon is going for $450, but i think i can bring it down to about $300. so deal or no deal? also includes gravel, plants etc.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
DEAL...DEAL...DEAL...DEAL.....
wait i mean no deal

whats his number lol J/K
DO IT MAN

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
If the Tank has no leaks.... Id buy it... looks like a great deal... Good Luck
still set up....so you know theres no leaks

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Those dimensions come out to 135 gallons, not 120.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Those dimensions come out to 135 gallons, not 120.
http://www.glasscages.com/?sAction=ViewCat&lCatID=2

125 wide.....not saying your wrong but maybe you have a diff. chart your looking at maybe the chart i have is wrong

but dont tell him that....let him think its 120...you might be able to bring it down a little more
72x17x24=128 gallons, so glasscages gives you an extra 8 gallons, the dims he posted 72x18x24=135 gallons exactly. I used the calculator here on P-fury, it's on the information page under calculators. Calculator

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
like i said man im not calling you wrong just going off what i saw

1 - 8 of 8 Posts