• Incredible Pizza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pizza Inn

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Who has the BEST national pizza chain? I am not talking price versus value. I am talking the best tasting pizza, period! I am sure, like in my city, there is a little mom and pop pizza stop that is fabulous in your city! There is a place where I live called Hide Away pizza! Some of the best pizza I have ever had, including some places in NYC!

So, today's NegativeCamber's Daily Poll (12/23/06) question is ---

Which is the BEST national pizza chain?

LITTLE CAESARS

PIZZA HUT

PAPA JOHN'S

DOMINO'S PIZZA

GODFATHER'S PIZZA

FIGARO'S PIZZA

SBARRO'S PIZZA

CICI'S PIZZA

INCREDIBLE PIZZA

PIZZA INN

·
Registered
8,930 Posts
boston pizza can either be really good or absolutely disgusting.

i would have USED to have said Little Cesars....but i had some a few weeks ago and it was f*ckin gross.

i gotta go with Hemi on this one, chain pizza places are all crap...its all about the small family run places to get the best pizza from.

2,170 Posts

i would have USED to have said Little Cesars....but i had some a few weeks ago and it was f*ckin gross.

i gotta go with Hemi on this one, chain pizza places are all crap...its all about the small family run places to get the best pizza from.
Yeah im with u guys on that. The best places here are the same way.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Crap, I knew I would forget a good Pizza Chain. Hemi Pizza is GOOD!

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
I work at Jets...that place used to be sweet....but Im pretty sick of it by now...

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
in canada i like ones called squareboy OR pizza pizza. i voted with pizza hut cause its good stuff!!!!!

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
voted pizza hut, but not because I wanted to. None of them on the list that are up here actually make good pizza.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
well, you guys did great with what you had to work with. We had a great 24 hour turnout with 20 votes.

The winner with 50% of the votes goes to --

With the runner-up being Papa John's.

In my area, the best pizza chain is Papa John's. We enjoy going to Incredible Pizza for the go-carts, bowling etc. But their pizza is not great. The entertainment makes up for it though. Thanks again for those that participated and a bigger thanks to those that commented!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.