Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Was that a typo?? If not, then that damn, what a hell of a f'in deal. Someone mustve really wanted to get rid of fish, fast...

·
Registered
441 Posts
Wow great pickup larry i want to see your whole collection

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
they look like caribe to me,, nicepiraya! someone correct me natts have red eyes not clear ones? caribe have clear?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
they look like caribe to me,, nicepiraya! someone correct me natts have red eyes not clear ones? caribe have clear?
Hey Odyssey, I was thinkin' the same thing on them maybe being Caribe, which only makes this deal that much sweeter
Heres a few mor pics of what were listed as Reds !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
441 Posts
Im thinking they should of got bigger by know you might want to prozi pro the group and how about the elong tern and the rest of your fish

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Im thinking they should of got bigger by know you might want to prozi pro the group and how about the elong tern and the rest of your fish
There all doin' well, will need to work on getting some new pics of them and post.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hey Larry i dont know if pic lie but he looks even bigger then 11' he looks closer to 13' or even bigger my rhom is 12' and that piraya make him look small it would be cool if you could take him out to measure him.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts