Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well....i made this thread so i can get my 1000th post....WOO HOO i feel like one of the elite now haha (blush).....anyways, just like to throw out a thanks to EVERYONE possible who helped me and my fish thru these tough times, id like to say thanks to my team for being there.....thank GG for being a good head honcho......most of all id like to thank god man..

LOL....KIDDING.....thanks everyone tho. been good

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
well....i made this thread so i can get my 1000th post....WOO HOO i feel like one of the elite now haha (blush).....anyways, just like to throw out a thanks to EVERYONE possible who helped me and my fish thru these tough times, id like to say thanks to my team for being there.....thank GG for being a good head honcho......most of all id like to thank god man..

jk lol congrats but this is a lounge thread i suppose

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts

·
LionHart
13,101 Posts
Congradulations, Ice!

Man, that's great.
I remember my 1000th post...

Man, what a time that was!

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
congrats.....I remember when you only had 500 :nod:

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
i cant remember anything , not even ehat i did this morning

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
[/quote]
no kidding lol how do you guys remember these things
Should have never told your ass about this site ICE you ***...... blew right by me in post lol Good job dude to bad your not getting eny smarter
HAHA Will see who can drink more tonight tho hahaha good luck

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
[/quote]
no kidding lol how do you guys remember these things :laugh: Should have never told your ass about this site ICE you ***...... blew right by me in post lol Good job dude to bad your not getting eny smarter
HAHA Will see who can drink more tonight tho hahaha good luck

[/quote]
ill drink you both under the table

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
........k..... ill try to hold my anger back.... danm is it ever hard... how do you do it

Oh and my last post was towards you saying you can drink everyone under the table.. lol
well i can, lets go drink for drink tonight

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
........k..... ill try to hold my anger back.... danm is it ever hard... how do you do it

Oh and my last post was towards you saying you can drink everyone under the table.. lol
well i can, lets go drink for drink tonight :laugh:
[/quote]
i'll take you on

·
Registered
2,115 Posts

oh yeah!! well this right here is my 2000th post
haha

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts

oh yeah!! well this right here is my 2000th post
haha

[/quote]
this is my k3,9.... post

1 - 20 of 28 Posts