Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have some time to kill, here is a great list of the 100 most annoying things of 2004.

I thought most of the non-political parts of this list were well thought out and very funny. My favorite was #26
ASHLEE SIMPSON it's bad enough that she wears her lip syncing scandal like it's some sort of badge of courage, but she's nowhere near as charming as her sister, and frankly has been disappointing to her parents as of late.
Here is the link to the 100 Most Annoying Things of 2004: http://www.retrocrush.com/archive2005/anno...2005/index.html

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
Dave Hasselhoff said:
thats a funny link.......paris hilton should have gotten first though.
[snapback]849678[/snapback]​
I agree, that one was funny (the Matchgame reference was priceless! )

PARIS HILTON I remember when people who were famous just for being famous were at least confined to the set of The Match Game. Why the hell do people keep paying attention to this lazy eyed no talent jizz-gobbler? At least at this rate she'll die of a rare combination of 40 different sexually transmitted diseases before next year is through.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
My favorite was

JANET JACKSON'S BREAST You'd have thought it was the beginning of the Apocalypse the way America reacted to her flooby brown monstrosity that popped out during the Super Bowl Half-Time Show. The NFL is playing it safe next year with Paul McCartney handling the entertainment responsibilities, but the rumors of him giving Ringo Starr a Dirty Sanchez after he sings "Band On The Run" are troubling.

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
lol to f*cking funny..

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
They left one out .. my kid sister complaining about EVERY SINGLE DAMN THING!!! She swears that she can do whatever the f*ck she wants to, but anyone else tries to do the same thing, she'll throw sh*t out like there's no tomorrow until she thinks she got it her way ...

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
THE GUY WHO PARKS HIS CAR IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE Seriously, dude, that's my space!
Haha that one's funny cause its true...

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
very funny

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
THE IRISH they come here and take all of our good jobs (EDITOR'S NOTE: Sorry, this was left off of "The 100 Most Annoying Things of 1804" list and I had to find a place for it)
BARRY BONDS The debate as to whether he was a greater player than Babe Ruth is silly. The only juice Babe was on had gin in it.
QUEER EYE FOR THE STRAIGHT GUY When are these guys going to realize that straight guys don't care how they look as long as there's enough booze around?
CELEBRITIES HAVING BABIES I just don't get the media's fascination with the miracle of celebrities that can actually reproduce like any other person, especially when much more stories about celebrities eating babies get no press at all.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

1 - 16 of 16 Posts