Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Oh, SNAP!
3,806 Posts
I can proudly say that I'm only guilty of #10: Comic Books, and that was way back when I was like 12.

Do I get any extra points if I hate all the other options?

·
Danse Macabre!
10,561 Posts
"Some experts claim that living a moment of completely pure humiliation is impossible, since that can only be achieved through some kind of lethal masturbation accident. But those experts have never seen the shame on a grown man's face who's just been caught by someone he knows playing Pokemon cards with a 10-year-old stranger in a hobby store. "

[email protected]!!!!

Zero surprisingly, but photography makes me a partial art ***, and those people suck just as much as nerds do

·
Breaki'n all day...
4,507 Posts
i am proud to say that i am not, or have ever been, guilty of those

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
The original Star Wars Trilogy is still amazing. I watched a couple of them over Christmas Break with my younger brother after not seeing them for a few years. I still find them great. Don't expect to see me at a convention or anything gay like that.

Although, if it meant I could hook up with some Princess Leia (sp?) look alike...

·
8,410 Posts
None fer me...

I stick to Fish geekdom, and being a neo Gear head!!

·
Banned
858 Posts
4. Everquest

Don't play it anymore, on the ps2 verison i only reached Level 47, i was a warrior. EQ2 looks real nice, but i could never reach the level cap, cause i never played much.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts