Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And also does anyone have a good little fish in mind for my friend ittle 10 gallon tank we are gonna stock for him today?? He is a straight newb. Knows nothing about cycling and all that, but I can convince him to hold off on his money fish until things are established.

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
maybe a tiny rhom, they are slow growers and are a nice fish. they are cheap when there small.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
tropical community tank(angelfish,tetras,corys).

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I think he should either get:

*neon tetras, fire belly newts, african dwarf frogs, corys and other tetras and small catfish

*goldfish, and axolotles

*betta, corys, danios and tetras and other small catfish

*dwarf gouramis, corys, neon tetras, guppys and plattys and other small catfish.

·
Registered
384 Posts
have any of u heard of aquarium dolphins g/f wants her own little tank and someone told her about these fish and i cant find anything on them suggestions please.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
aquarium dolphins - I dont know if this is what she means, you can get plastic dolphins and whales, they come in 2 parts, the tail and head end, one side goes inside your fish tank and the other sticks to the side by a magnet, so it looks like the dolphin is jumping out of the water.

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
dolphins (blue dolphin) is a lfs name for a type of cichlid african i think ,nice looking fish and get quite large but take a few years to grow a friend has a couple in his community tank which are breeding. not that expensive either @ £4-5.00 @ $6.50 at about 1-2'' i dont know what the latin name is but could find out...dixon

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.