Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah i came to this site cause i watched a mouse getting eaten video and it looked so mother f***ing bad ass.
I have a 10 gal tank with a 2" cichlid in it that ate every other fish i ever put in the tank with it along with many crayfish and a blue lobster, is there any way i can add one 1.5" spilo to the tank with out them killing eavh outer? or do i need a new tank? i'm a semi-poor college student without much room for big tanks so i only want one p for now till i get my house next year. please tell me your thoughts, i contacted Shark Aquarium about the $15 1.5" spilo and am very interesting in getting one. Thanx

Johnny Motherf***ing X

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
most likely the spilo will end up killing the cichlid.

I would definitly get one of those spilo's if you have a tank for it. I got one from shark aquarium, its such a nice fish.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
Not sure if Shark Aquarium would ship to Florida. But 1 spilo would be good for your tank for now!! No garantees with your cichlid though.

BTW: WELCOME to the site!!!

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
Yes welcome. It might have to be a road trip. P's are frowned upon in florida.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah thats waht i heard... Ps illegal or somthing in florida... how lame! ill let u guys know when the guy gets back to me from the shark Aquarium but im willing to take a road trip i suppose, i have a good friend who is also interested in gettting some but he has alot more $ than i do... stupid lawsuits that give him lots fo money and not me... too bad i didnt break my leg in gym class...
thanks all who responded peace

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,146 Posts
yeah ..the spilo will take out fins first ..then kill them,either that or the cichlids will kill him.

·
OPEFE
10,250 Posts
10 g tank=not enough room for both...the Spilo will kill the cichlid!

·
Registered
601 Posts
The Spilo is sure to not get along with the Cichlid. They might not kill each other, but one of them is gonna be lookin pretty messed up.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
Senator said:
Just something off the topic, what the hell is your avator suppose to show?

I'm not gonna try to guess.
Yeah.. what the hell is that??
Looks like a guy kissing a nut sack.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the avatar is a chick friend of mine who passed out drunk getting teabagged. thanks for all the advice ill just have to get another tank it looks like...

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
UCF^Johnny X said:
the avatar is a chick friend of mine who passed out drunk getting teabagged. thanks for all the advice ill just have to get another tank it looks like...
Would you please change that avatar?

This is a piranha discussion board, not a tea party :smile:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah she totally flipped especially when she found out not only did he post the picture online but i was using it for my buddy icon on aim... but she finally decided that it was funny and she didnt care anymore... but i suppose i'll change it since not everyone find it as funny as me...

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
UCF^Johnny X said:
but i suppose i'll change it since not everyone find it as funny as me...
Thanks for changing it!

One thing: I think it's a funny avatar, but this site is for members of all ages, keep that in mind.

I don't think a 13 year old is going to Piranhafury to see nutsacks :
:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah no prob... if you're interested in seeing my teabag picture IM me... but instead my new avatar is my tattoo on my back.

·
The ASSMAN
20,570 Posts
Get ready for a road trip, SA wont ship to an illegal state. You would be better off looking through the buy and sell for a private individual. Also, a spilo will outgrow a 10 gallon pretty quickly.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts