Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Like the old saying, Why is divorce so expensive?

Because it's worth it!!!

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
no its not. you should really work it out. divorce isnt the answer.
care to explain how this fits every marriage?
[/quote]

As much as I agree with Lament Configuration, I also agree with Corey...I mean the idea of working things out doesn't fit every marriage. But then it all depends on the couple themselves...we can only say what kind of a situation would lead one in deciding to leave than to stay with the marriage. For an example if the wife finds out this man is a child molester, who has been targeting and raping every child and keeps details of his future victims. If this man was humping her dog behind her back...if the this woman slept with his father or his previously married wife's son...and you don't want me to continue this, lol.

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
OR! they just find out that they dont fit together and staying married will make one or both of them misserable. and so they move on...

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
OR! they just find out that they dont fit together and staying married will make one or both of them misserable. and so they move on...
Yes, wonder how they came so far to marriage only to find that out though. Maybe they rushed into marriage, maybe they're too young, still discovering their dreams and desires..whatever is the reason.

·
Quintessential 80s Guy
5,857 Posts
ok i want to add what i said. i think that if there is infidelity in the marriage that divorce is a good option. but i think that a lot of other problems can be worked out in counseling and really working at it rather than just saying "lets get a divorce".

1 - 20 of 23 Posts