Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Welcome to my first installment of "NegativeCamber's Useless Facts of the Day!

Useless Facts for 01/10/07

#1 - Baskin Robbins once made ketchup ice cream. This was the only vegetable flavor ice cream produced!

#2 - There is only one Q in a scrabble game!

#3 - The Beatles held the Top Five spots on the April 4th, 1964 Billbpard singles chart. To date, they're the only band that has ever accomplished that!

#4 - The honey bee kills more people worldwide than all the poisonous snakes combined!

#5 - 10 percent of all human beings ever born are alive at this very moment!

I hope you enjoyed my first installment of, "NegativeCamber's Useless Facts of the Day!" I will list up to 5 useless facts everyday. Please feel free to comment in the threads at anytime! Thanks!!

·
Banned
41 Posts
Macleans Magazine

"There is a 90% chance that science will be able to give anyone born from 1990 and on the choice if the want to live or die as technology advances in their generation and death becomes optional"

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
A vegetable is a leaf, steam, or root of a plant. On the other hand a fruit is part of the female reproductive system of a plant and is where the plant's seeds are made. A tomato has seeds so therefor is a fruit!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.