Piranhas Forum banner

Out of the choices below, which is your favorite VINTAGE game console??

• Sega Master System

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sega Saturn

• Nintendo NES

• NEO-GEO

• Atari 2600

• 3DO

• Philips CDI

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

WELCOME
01/10/07 NegativeCamber's Daily Poll

Out of the choices below, which is your favorite VINTAGE game console??

• [*]Sega Master System

[*]Sega Saturn

[*]Nintendo NES

[*]NEO-GEO

[*]Atari 2600

[*]3DO

[*]Philips CDI

This is PART 1 of a Vintage Video Game Console poll. So if you do not see your favorite vintage game console listed above, chances are you will see it listed in the next poll. Please vote and comment if you like! Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
I grew up with NES, the others were before my time.

I have to say this one more time, modified xboxs rule, you can put all the emulators for all those old systems on them. Sega, super nintendo, nes, atari, and a bunch of old ones I never heard of. Every game ever made for all those systems, just thousands of old school games. Even hacked versions of old games, like naked punch out(beat up dudes with there little wangs stickin out), mario where you play as barney or alice cooper, or hundreds of others.

ITS AWSOME!!! especially if your into old school games.

·
Let's split up gang!
3,693 Posts
I loved my Master System. Phantasy Star!!

·
Registered
441 Posts
4 me the choice was easy. I wated away my childhood on the NES. Castlevania, Zelda, Mike Tyson's Punch Out, all of the Mega Man Games with their great music... this really creepy game we used 2 play where I would dare my friend to touch the screen called Uninvited. NES was the greatest

·
06 C6 LS2
8,000 Posts
sega had sonic so thats my vote

·
My Rhom could kick your Rhom's ass!
4,697 Posts
i would definetly say nintendo--- however what is the "sega master system"? i had the genisis with sega cd/ 32x!!! is that the "master system"---- it was pretty tight for the 6 months it lasted... lol night trap was a sweet game-

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.