Piranhas Forum banner

Do you believe aliens have visited Earth?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
no.

"they" might know we exist, but i dont think they will bother coming here, if so most likely to take us out..

·
WWTCD?
9,785 Posts
I seriously doubt it. They'd take one look at our planet and think to themselves 'eff that, we're not getting involved in that sh*t storm'.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As the 01/03/07 poll comes to a close --- the results are as follows:

YES [ 9 ] [50.00%]
NO [ 9 ] [50.00%]

I expected this poll to be slit down the middle, but I was not expecting 50% yes and no!!
Thanks to everyone who participated!

·
Offical P-Fury Ex-communicant
6,712 Posts
They visit the border states all the time. Only I wouldnt call it visiting and I wouldnt say they are welcome.

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
They have been watching the earth before we were around, and they have been here and still are, even among us. Once they interracted with some, they have even helped with technology. They have made love to humans, they have abducted humans, some humans are even with them.....could be pure human or hybrid.

And the goverment knows more than we do. And they don't globally make contact with earth as in ,"WE HAVE DISCOVERED LIFE ON OTHER PLANETS!" They haven't chosen to do that, but to some group of people, they have. And no matter how many times and strongly it is proven that they have done this, how amazingly all this are equally made nonexistent. Humans, are so known to be blind...to pretend nothing is happening, that they don't see it, they fear too much...they just want to believe everything is as they wish things are.

They are watching the earth and could be here right now among us ( on earth ) as we speak.

Many species of aliens have been here.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
nope. search google vidoe for BBC's documentary called space, episode 3 i think talks about it

for one are radio signals have only travels about 50 years in all directions, and that only includes a couple solarsystems. The chances of intelligent life that can travel faster then the speed of light on those is pretty slim. It would be hard for aliens just to find us.

and IF they did find us, i doubt they would just fly around pissing of us. It wouldnt make any sense. If they wanted to just study us, a highly advanced space ship would be able to do that from orbit, no need to fly around in the atmosphere.

and the thought that they contacted the governments only is just retarded

found it, glad BBC let it stay on google this long, check it out, watch all the episodes too very informative and intresting, especialy since its up to date info, and cool special effects and things

1 - 12 of 12 Posts