Piranha-Fury Forums: Aqualand - Piranha-Fury Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Aqualand

Posted 06 April 2005 - 10:13 PM (#1) User is offline   pamonster 

• Serrasalmus spilopleura
  • Group: Members

In Des Moines. They have tons of crazy fish, as well as other pets. Including insects, herps, birds, and mammals. If they dont have what you want they will order it.
Word

Remove Advertisements User is offline   Advertisements 

• Piranha-Fury.com

Posted 09 September 2006 - 07:25 PM (#2) User is offline   tonggi 

• Addicted
  • Group: Members

hey im in des moines visiting a buddy. Im trying to convince him to get a damn fish tank. how far are you from des moines? I would love to see a live feeding of bigger Ps
yesssssssssssssir i got me some fish in a tank

I like fish, cars and girls

• Interested
  • Group: Awaiting Authorisation

View Posttonggi, on Sep 9 2006, 07:25 PM, said:

hey im in des moines visiting a buddy. Im trying to convince him to get a damn fish tank. how far are you from des moines? I would love to see a live feeding of bigger Ps

Piranha are illegal in des moines due to a stupid city council law. there is no fine for owning one but they will confiscate it. You can go to west des moines and buy piranha's, I've seen pet-co have them from time to time and iowa pet foods usually has reds also and occaisonaly a few other types. Aqualand only sells freshwater fish and does have quite a selection it can vary depending on when you are there. But they do have a variety of fish and all animals they seem to have a very knowledgeable staff but their store does tend to be a bit dirty and smell like old newspapers. Other than that they are a good petstore and better to deal with than the idiots at pet-co.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skins by Skinbox

Skin and Language