MOST AGGRESSIVE FISH to satiate the masses... Rate Topic: -----

• Interested
  • Group: Awaiting Authorisation

my

This post has been edited by Black_Goliath: 20 June 2005 - 10:20 PM

• Interested

hum, the most agressive I saw was male red terror

but it depend on the motivation and many others reasons....like the personnality of the fish (in the case of cichlid)

Posted 21 June 2005 - 05:35 PM (#43) User is offline   Puff 

• Serrasalmus rhombeus
  • Group: Members
  • Current Piranhas: only marine up in here

bronze corys, those mofos are badass...
Posted ImagePosted Image

View Postthe_w8, on May 3 2009, 09:19 PM, said:

Especially when the wind blows like a bus load of queers.

• Psychotic

The most aggressive fish in the world is the 7 toothed anus puffer. It shoots teeth out its ass and kills everything in the tank no matter what. It works for the CIA at night and when it dreams it dreams of killing people and animals in the thousands. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This post has been edited by CROSSHAIR223: 21 June 2005 - 08:08 PM

• Psychotic

common mutha fuckin goldfish

• Obsessed

I havent read all of the posts....
Anyways I only keep small fish....So I"m going to say the most agressive for their size.

I would definately have to say a male convict will dominate its class and higher up and if breeding it could take many others as well.

I have some bad ass caudopunctatus that do nothing but fight and killed 11 fish of mine at 2 inches...

Juliedochrmois I've heard won't let anything in a tank with them when they breed.

Also, for schoaling fish definately the piranha...I've never seen a fish when comes to feeding or territory that just owns together and work together so great....unfortunately I do not keep them.

Anyways Doviis/wolf cichlid get pretty bad when they are full grown and in the wild or in the tank.

• Infatuated

Got to mention African cichlids. For their size they really live to kill other fish. When I go on vacation, after they've eaten all the week feeder shells, 100 feeder fish, all the plants and a whole zucchini- they start to eat their buddies. How bad do you have to be to eat your same-sized tank mates, skull and all! Malawi, Hemachromis, Pseudotropheus, Nimbochromis and Jewel fish. Some of these fish change to blue when they've killed the others of their species and become dominant.

I vote for Jack Dempseys for South America. I had an 8 inch 1/2 pounder that was going to kill my 13" 3 Lb oscar until I took him out and put him in his own tank.

First in the tank counts for a lot. I like to give my whimps their own tank and put in others once they've established their terratories. I don't want my fish to kill each other.

Posted 24 October 2005 - 10:48 AM (#48) User is offline   Silence 

• Institutionalized
  • Group: Banned

View PostCROSSHAIR223, on Jun 22 2005, 06:49 AM, said:

The most aggressive fish in the world is the 7 toothed anus puffer. It shoots teeth out its ass and kills everything in the tank no matter what. It works for the CIA at night and when it dreams it dreams of killing people and animals in the thousands.  :rasp: :puke: :agh:

:nod: :rant: :lmao:

( Anyway, need a host for my sig :laugh: ...testing sig )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Silence: 15 January 2006 - 09:28 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted 23 December 2005 - 03:40 AM (#49) User is offline   Reno159 

• Interested
  • Group: Junior Members

wut about wallago attu, the man eating catfish. U cant earn a name like that if ur not aggresive.

• Captivated

How about the african tiger fish (goliath):brow: , I had a couple of snakeheads 8 to 9 inches long and they got chased around by a 3 inch holindi piranha :rasp: . The snakeheads killed the oscars I had in the tank, but not the holindi, snakeheads :)

African tiger fish(goliath) :drool:

• Addicted
  • View gallery

Most aggressive? thats easy.... a frickin' betta.... only fish I know of that just kills for shits n' giggles. Piranhas, sharks, whatever fish you can think of, that most would call aggressive, is laid solely on their feeding habits. Well, lets look at it this way, any fish, that will beat itself to death, tryin' to attack itself in a mirror, is pretty gung ho on aggression wouldnt you say? :death:

Most aggressive? thats easy.... a frickin' betta.... only fish I know of that just kills for shits n' giggles. Piranhas, sharks, whatever fish you can think of, that most would call aggressive, is laid solely on their feeding habits. Well, lets look at it this way, any fish, that will beat itself to death, tryin' to attack itself in a mirror, is pretty gung ho on aggression wouldnt you say? :death:

View PostDannyBoy17, on May 16 2005, 09:38 PM, said:

Andres, on May 16 2005, 08:55 PM, said:

[B]!!!!OK!!!!! you wanna know who is the the most evil fish on the planet!!!
Lets just say I would rather be crusified with acid, piranhas, fire, and get raped by Nasty Nate up the butt than to be in the same water as the..........

[SIZE=7]CANDIRU[SIZE=1]

This fish seriously could only be crafted by the hands of Satan himself.  It lives in the Amazon, it is only 2-5 inches long and thinner than a pencil!  It's a type of catfish and is attracted to the waste chemicals found in a fishes gills, it swims up the gills and anchores itself in with spikes and hooks that come out of its spine and head it then starts eating flesh and suck blood at the same time.  The chemicals that attract this animal are also found in human urine.  The Candiru is thin enough to fit in male or female urethra or even anus has been reported!  The only way to remove a Candiru is by chopping of your penis! :agh:  Victims of the Candiru don't die of loss of blood, they die from the radical feeling of pain.

So there. Case closed!
View Post

Someone just watched ANACONDA! :lmao:

--Dan

Yeah... or SNIPER ... LMFAO :rockon:

View PostCROSSHAIR223, on Jun 21 2005, 04:49 PM, said:

The most aggressive fish in the world is the 7 toothed anus puffer. It shoots teeth out its ass and kills everything in the tank no matter what. It works for the CIA at night and when it dreams it dreams of killing people and animals in the thousands. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :lock: :p :bowdown:

Posted 01 April 2006 - 02:58 AM (#52) User is offline   quickdeath 

• Infatuated
  • Group: Members

I don't know about "all fish" but the meanest fish I have yet to see in a tank is one that I just got a few months ago, it's an 8 inch Elongatus (piranha). Within one minute of being in his 85 gallon tank he killed two parrot cichlids, a 3 inch pleco, a 3 inch oscar, a 16 inch pleco and an array of large goldfish. He destroyed two plastic plants when the powerhead kicked on and made them move. He hits the glass when I walk in the room. He ate a hole through the net. He killed and ate a mouse yesterday. He does not tolerate anything (alive or not) in the tank with him and by his actions he would just assume kill everything outside of the tank as well. I will feed him another mouse this week and video tape it and get it on here.
As far as outside of the tank, I'd say a Maco shark (if you want to call a shark a fish) is the most scary. I have been diving for about seven years now and have dove all around the world. I have never been as afraid of a creature as I am of a Maco. They will bite and attack for no reason, they have the ability to swim faster than your eyes can follow yet alone focus. I have even seen, first hand, a group (not just one but sic) Maco's attack a boat at Johnston Atoll just outside of Hawaii.

I respect all the little fishies with teeth!!!

• Fanatic

Red snakehead nothing can take it. Go to snakehead fourm and whach some of the vids then u will see..... :(

This post has been edited by snakeheads rock: 03 April 2006 - 09:17 PM

• Captivated

i don't hav any agressive fish but my bf hav 3 red devils. dey're so aggressive. it almost bite his bros hands while cleaning the tank =D

This post has been edited by ocochobi: 17 April 2006 - 05:54 PM

• Interested

my vote goes to the ATF they scare the crap outta me...haha i had a friend tho with a jaguar that broke 16 heaters, 4 tanks, and killed $400 worth of other fish.... wouldn't that just suck

:cheers: my vote goes to the ATF they scare the crap outta me...haha i had a friend tho with a jaguar that broke 16 heaters, 4 tanks, and killed $400 worth of other fish.... wouldn't that just suck

• Interested

fahaka puffer... it will tear up anything that you put into the tank no matter what size and if another fish attacks it and bites it, the poison that the puffer has will kill the other fish anyways...

• Addicted
  • View gallery

I kept a bowfin that was pretty aggressive, he would eat anything that moved including fish that were larger than him. Guess that would be food orientated tho.

• Pygocentrus piraya

View Postquickdeath, on Apr 1 2006, 02:58 AM, said:

I don't know about "all fish" but the meanest fish I have yet to see in a tank is one that I just got a few months ago, it's an 8 inch Elongatus (piranha). Within one minute of being in his 85 gallon tank he killed two parrot cichlids, a 3 inch pleco, a 3 inch oscar, a 16 inch pleco and an array of large goldfish. He destroyed two plastic plants when the powerhead kicked on and made them move. He hits the glass when I walk in the room. He ate a hole through the net. He killed and ate a mouse yesterday. He does not tolerate anything (alive or not) in the tank with him and by his actions he would just assume kill everything outside of the tank as well. I will feed him another mouse this week and video tape it and get it on here.
As far as outside of the tank, I'd say a Maco shark (if you want to call a shark a fish) is the most scary. I have been diving for about seven years now and have dove all around the world. I have never been as afraid of a creature as I am of a Maco. They will bite and attack for no reason, they have the ability to swim faster than your eyes can follow yet alone focus. I have even seen, first hand, a group (not just one but sic) Maco's attack a boat at Johnston Atoll just outside of Hawaii.

I respect all the little fishies with teeth!!!

Um, parrots, oscars, plecos, goldfish, plastic plants, mice? Not an impressive list QD! :( Maybe if he was thrown in another tank (not his), where a full grown RD or flowerhorn resided? I cant believe I'm supporting this thread after all this time :)

And, I like the Mako shark call. Not sure what they'd be if they aren't fish!

• Interested

Id say the most aggresive fish i had was "Jaws" my Redtail catfish got him the size of a dime.took a month for his first killing spree to start. he killed 2 chiclids 3 firebelly toads a tree frog a few large mouth sunfish and another fish (bout a foot and a half) Right after i gave him away.

This post has been edited by Helperwolf: 08 May 2006 - 08:13 AM

• Interested

Red Tail catfish Agressive and huge

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skins by Skinbox

Skin and Language