MOST AGGRESSIVE FISH - Piranha-Fury Forums - Page 2

Piranha-Fury Forums: MOST AGGRESSIVE FISH - Piranha-Fury Forums

Jump to content

  • 5 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MOST AGGRESSIVE FISH to satiate the masses... Rate Topic: -----

Posted 24 March 2005 - 12:23 PM (#21) User is offline   benJii 

  • ^word
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4386
  • Joined: 17-February 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Central Minnesota
  • Interests:Aquariums, Dirtbiking, and Drumming.

hmmm ive heard that devil cats are mad sick.but there is soooo many extremely aggressive fish that the ultimate one can't really be decided.Red Snakeheads,Devil cats, Wolf fish, various serrasalmuses, and so many more. detirming aggression between these are almost impossible
When the power of love overcomes the love of power

the world shall know true peace

Posted 17 April 2005 - 04:29 PM (#22) User is offline   King Oscar 

  • Psychotic
  • Group: Awaiting Authorisation
  • Posts: 2356
  • Joined: 05-April 05
  • Location:Mount Prospect,Illinois

i think that one of the must agressive fresh water fish that isn't expensive is the oscar
55 gallon- 1 Oscar "The King"
29 gallon- 1 Male Black Con "Batman", 1 Female Pink con "Fire Star", and alot of fry
10 gallon- 2 Tiger Barbs
1 gallon bowl- cash to my future 125g tank

Posted 19 April 2005 - 05:43 AM (#23) User is offline   psychofish 

  • VENOM
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4689
  • Joined: 04-June 04
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Omaha, Nebraska
  • Current Piranhas: None

I gotta vote for the redline snakehead also
Posted Image

Posted 19 April 2005 - 10:12 AM (#24) User is offline    

  • Pygocentrus piraya
  • Group: Awaiting Authorisation
  • Posts: 24433
  • Joined: 07-July 03

King Piranha, on Apr 17 2005, 09:29 PM, said:

i think that one of the must agressive fresh water fish that isn't expensive is the oscar
View Post


I'd disagree. They dont match up well with most of the monsters mentioned here. Their sheer size helps!

Posted 22 April 2005 - 01:32 AM (#25) User is offline    

  • Interested
  • Group: Awaiting Authorisation
  • Posts: 34
  • Joined: 03-April 05

When i bought a couple of snakeheads as tankmates with my 3 oscars, i got up in

the morning and i saw 1 snakehead remaining at the top of the tank and the other

one desapeared (The oscars gave it a warm welcome)

I returened the remaining snakehead back to the store and got a pleco. The


pleco didn't live longer than 1 week.


Snakeheads... :rockon:

Posted 22 April 2005 - 01:42 AM (#26) User is offline    

  • Interested
  • Group: Awaiting Authorisation
  • Posts: 34
  • Joined: 03-April 05

acestro, on Apr 19 2005, 06:12 PM, said:

King Piranha, on Apr 17 2005, 09:29 PM, said:

i think that one of the must agressive fresh water fish that isn't expensive is the oscar
View Post


I'd disagree. They dont match up well with most of the monsters mentioned here. Their sheer size helps!
View Post


:wtf:
Oscars should be in the top fresh water monsters list!

Posted 22 April 2005 - 02:23 AM (#27) User is offline    

  • Pygocentrus piraya
  • Group: Awaiting Authorisation
  • Posts: 24433
  • Joined: 07-July 03

Ug, I cant believe I'm participating in this but....

If the snakeheads were the same weight (same length doesn't work here), I'd doubt you would have that outcome. Unless the oscars were the first fish put in the tank. It sounds like that was the case as well.

but I really DONT CARE! Fish destroying other fish is a waste and is something that GOOD hobbyists try to avoid!

anyhow...

Please, continue this thread... :wtf:

Posted 24 April 2005 - 05:59 PM (#28) Guest_DannyBoy17_*

  • Group: Guests

Arent you the one who started the topic?

--Dan

Posted 25 April 2005 - 08:54 AM (#29) User is offline    

  • Interested
  • Group: Awaiting Authorisation
  • Posts: 34
  • Joined: 03-April 05

If you don't really care then why don't you lock the thread!

:peace:

Posted 01 May 2005 - 05:26 PM (#30) User is offline   smokinbubbles 

  • Institutionalized
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1648
  • Joined: 25-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Current Piranhas: serrasalmus manueli

i would say the queen trigger.:lmao: mines a baby and is mean as hell. have heard some pretty bad stories form other people. even heard about them attacking scuba divers.

J-Rod

Posted 04 May 2005 - 02:11 AM (#31) User is offline    

  • Pygocentrus piraya
  • Group: Awaiting Authorisation
  • Posts: 24433
  • Joined: 07-July 03

oblivion790, on Apr 25 2005, 01:54 PM, said:

If you don't really care then why don't you lock the thread!

:rant:
View Post


Not a bad question and yes, I started the topic. The answer should be obvious; there's a lot of this question going around and it is unneccessary repetition. So here we can go on and on about it, leaving other threads for other things.

It's not that it's worthless or that I dont care, I just dont want to see the same threads popping up 100 times (once or twice, fine...:laugh: )

Posted 16 May 2005 - 07:55 PM (#32) User is offline    

  • Interested
  • Group: Awaiting Authorisation
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 04-May 05

[B]!!!!OK!!!!! you wanna know who is the the most evil fish on the planet!!!
Lets just say I would rather be crusified with acid, piranhas, fire, and get raped by Nasty Nate up the butt than to be in the same water as the..........

[SIZE=7]CANDIRU[SIZE=1]

This fish seriously could only be crafted by the hands of Satan himself. It lives in the Amazon, it is only 2-5 inches long and thinner than a pencil! It's a type of catfish and is attracted to the waste chemicals found in a fishes gills, it swims up the gills and anchores itself in with spikes and hooks that come out of its spine and head it then starts eating flesh and suck blood at the same time. The chemicals that attract this animal are also found in human urine. The Candiru is thin enough to fit in male or female urethra or even anus has been reported! The only way to remove a Candiru is by chopping of your penis! :thumbup: Victims of the Candiru don't die of loss of blood, they die from the radical feeling of pain.

So there. Case closed!

Posted 16 May 2005 - 10:22 PM (#33) User is offline   smokinbubbles 

  • Institutionalized
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1648
  • Joined: 25-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Current Piranhas: serrasalmus manueli

Andres, on May 16 2005, 07:55 PM, said:

[B]!!!!OK!!!!! you wanna know who is the the most evil fish on the planet!!!
Lets just say I would rather be crusified with acid, piranhas, fire, and get raped by Nasty Nate up the butt than to be in the same water as the..........

              [SIZE=7]CANDIRU[SIZE=1]

This fish seriously could only be crafted by the hands of Satan himself.  It lives in the Amazon, it is only 2-5 inches long and thinner than a pencil!  It's a type of catfish and is attracted to the waste chemicals found in a fishes gills, it swims up the gills and anchores itself in with spikes and hooks that come out of its spine and head it then starts eating flesh and suck blood at the same time.  The chemicals that attract this animal are also found in human urine.  The Candiru is thin enough to fit in male or female urethra or even anus has been reported!  The only way to remove a Candiru is by chopping of your penis! :)  Victims of the Candiru don't die of loss of blood, they die from the radical feeling of pain.

So there. Case closed!
View Post



thats not the most aggressive fish....... its just the "most suckass fish to be inside your body"

J-Rod

Posted 16 May 2005 - 10:38 PM (#34) Guest_DannyBoy17_*

  • Group: Guests

Andres, on May 16 2005, 08:55 PM, said:

[B]!!!!OK!!!!! you wanna know who is the the most evil fish on the planet!!!
Lets just say I would rather be crusified with acid, piranhas, fire, and get raped by Nasty Nate up the butt than to be in the same water as the..........

              [SIZE=7]CANDIRU[SIZE=1]

This fish seriously could only be crafted by the hands of Satan himself.  It lives in the Amazon, it is only 2-5 inches long and thinner than a pencil!  It's a type of catfish and is attracted to the waste chemicals found in a fishes gills, it swims up the gills and anchores itself in with spikes and hooks that come out of its spine and head it then starts eating flesh and suck blood at the same time.  The chemicals that attract this animal are also found in human urine.  The Candiru is thin enough to fit in male or female urethra or even anus has been reported!  The only way to remove a Candiru is by chopping of your penis! :rockon:  Victims of the Candiru don't die of loss of blood, they die from the radical feeling of pain.

So there. Case closed!
View Post


Someone just watched ANACONDA! :)

--Dan

Posted 18 May 2005 - 11:30 PM (#35) User is offline   benJii 

  • ^word
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4386
  • Joined: 17-February 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Central Minnesota
  • Interests:Aquariums, Dirtbiking, and Drumming.

smokinbubbles, on May 16 2005, 10:22 PM, said:

Andres, on May 16 2005, 07:55 PM, said:

[B]!!!!OK!!!!! you wanna know who is the the most evil fish on the planet!!!
Lets just say I would rather be crusified with acid, piranhas, fire, and get raped by Nasty Nate up the butt than to be in the same water as the..........

               [SIZE=7]CANDIRU[SIZE=1]

This fish seriously could only be crafted by the hands of Satan himself.  It lives in the Amazon, it is only 2-5 inches long and thinner than a pencil!  It's a type of catfish and is attracted to the waste chemicals found in a fishes gills, it swims up the gills and anchores itself in with spikes and hooks that come out of its spine and head it then starts eating flesh and suck blood at the same time.  The chemicals that attract this animal are also found in human urine.  The Candiru is thin enough to fit in male or female urethra or even anus has been reported!  The only way to remove a Candiru is by chopping of your penis! :agh:  Victims of the Candiru don't die of loss of blood, they die from the radical feeling of pain.

So there. Case closed!
View Post



thats not the most aggressive fish....... its just the "most suckass fish to be inside your body"

J-Rod
View Post


:lmao:


flowers, fahaka puffer, and aba aba knife are 3 of the most baddass fish that are very aggressive
When the power of love overcomes the love of power

the world shall know true peace

Posted 25 May 2005 - 12:29 PM (#36) User is offline    

  • Captivated
  • Group: Awaiting Authorisation
  • Posts: 55
  • Joined: 15-May 05

No way. None of those fish stack up to a big hoplias malabaricus.

Wolf's are meeean. The meanest fish I've ever owned by far. Very, VERY aggressive. Just TRY to keep something in with one of these. The only thing I've ever been able to keep in with one of them was another wolf, and that was only because they were both introduced to the tank at the same time...along with 2 others that didnt make it (they were killed).

These fish dont just attack it because it can fit in their mouth, they really just dont care. If they see it, they WILL go after it. You really shouldnt even do any water changes in a wolf tank w/o a divider or SOMETHING protecting your hand/arm.

Posted 25 May 2005 - 02:33 PM (#37) User is offline   smokinbubbles 

  • Institutionalized
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1648
  • Joined: 25-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Current Piranhas: serrasalmus manueli

GreenMoray, on May 25 2005, 12:29 PM, said:

No way.  None of those fish stack up to a big hoplias malabaricus.

Wolf's are meeean.  The meanest fish I've ever owned by far.  Very, VERY aggressive. Just TRY to keep something in with one of these.  The only thing I've ever been able to keep in with one of them was another wolf, and that was only because they were both introduced to the tank at the same time...along with 2 others that didnt make it (they were killed).

These fish dont just attack it because it can fit in their mouth, they really just dont care.  If they see it, they WILL go after it.  You really shouldnt even do any water changes in a wolf tank w/o a divider or SOMETHING protecting your hand/arm.
View Post



i still go witha queen, everything you listed is the smae personality as the queen but you said that they can live in the same tank together. a queen, well good luck findin somethin fast enough to no get eatin casue they can't tolerate anything living with them.

J-Rod

Posted 26 May 2005 - 09:40 AM (#38) User is offline    

  • Captivated
  • Group: Awaiting Authorisation
  • Posts: 55
  • Joined: 15-May 05

A queen trigger? Really? All the ones I've seen around here do very well with fish as long as they are bigger in mass. Wolfs on the other hand...hmm, no. Not at all.

By the way, you HAVE a queen trigger? What size tank? I love those fish, I think they're beautiful, but I dont think I'd keep a solitary SW tank...that's expensive for just one fish unless you really love it. You should get a cheap-o FW tank and stock it with a big wolf.

Yeep.

Posted 26 May 2005 - 11:31 PM (#39) User is offline   smokinbubbles 

  • Institutionalized
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1648
  • Joined: 25-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Current Piranhas: serrasalmus manueli

GreenMoray, on May 26 2005, 09:40 AM, said:

A queen trigger?  Really? All the ones I've seen around here do very well with fish as long as they are bigger in mass.  Wolfs on the other hand...hmm, no. Not at all.

By the way, you HAVE a queen trigger? What size tank? I love those fish, I think they're beautiful, but I dont think I'd keep a solitary SW tank...that's expensive for just one fish unless you really love it.  You should get a cheap-o FW tank and stock it with a big wolf.

Yeep.
View Post



yes i have a queen trigger and yes i love him, haha. hes my baby. hes only 4 inches now ina 55 witha 15 or 20 gallon wet/dry (its late here and i just go toff work). but yeah hes next moviin to a 150 witha wet/dry as soon as i geta new aquarium for my uro. after that hes moving to a 300. i love that little fish though and hes mean as hell. i have never heard of a nice queen trigger? they are known to attack scuba divers if you get to cloes to em. a lot of people said the samething though you said about it being the only fish in sucha big aquarium but like i said i love that fish and the reason i got a queen is from their extremly aggressive nature, and them also being down right beautiful. if you wantt o see a pic. of him go to the saltwater section and just look up triggerfish. i have posted the pics of him all in there.

J-Rod

J-Rod

Posted 15 June 2005 - 07:42 PM (#40) User is offline    

  • Interested
  • Group: Awaiting Authorisation
  • Posts: 14
  • Joined: 14-June 05

Green puffer (Tetraodon fluviatilis)! Mine tore the scales out of a spotted gar twice its size!

Share this topic:


  • 5 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic


1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skins by Skinbox

Skin and Language