Feeding Piraya Piranha Large Dead Rat Graphic Content! - Piranha-Fury Forums

Piranha-Fury Forums: Feeding Piraya Piranha Large Dead Rat Graphic Content! - Piranha-Fury Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Feeding Piraya Piranha Large Dead Rat Graphic Content! Rate Topic: -----

Posted 19 December 2019 - 08:30 AM (#1) User is offline   Greg c 

• Interested
  • Group: Members

Just thought to share with you guys what a big 18 inch piranha could do to a large dead frozen thawed out rat, keep in mind that a few hours before this video was taken he ate about 12 large 10 mm pellets so he didn't have a empty stomach, in this video you can see how powerful a large piranha is and how sharp a piranhas teeth really are, my brother and I were filming this and were amazed at how fast he actually ate the thing, you can tell by our voices in the video, this rat was a good size and was heavy, I'd say it was probably about the weight of 6 to 8 adult mice, I usually only feed him a few mice in a years time and only fed him a large rat once when he was 6 inches long so this is only the second one he ever ate, I thought the video turned out really nice and clear and the slow motion at 332 the video is awesome, well here it is, hope you guys like it!
https://www.youtube....WhK86dI8A&t=62s

This post has been edited by Greg c: 19 December 2019 - 08:34 AM

Remove Advertisements User is offline   Advertisements 

• Piranha-Fury.com

Posted 18 January 2020 - 03:07 AM (#2) User is offline   RedneckR0nin 

• Pygocentrus piraya
  • View gallery
  • Group: Senior Member

Cool video man...gorgeous fish as well...looks well maintained
[media][/media]

[media][/media]

Jesus christ ...the embed method is fucked right up..I tried to post it for you but apparently that isnt possible

This post has been edited by RedneckR0nin: 18 January 2020 - 03:06 AM

Posted 22 January 2020 - 08:50 PM (#3) User is offline   Ęgir 

• View gallery
  • Group: Senior Member

Under "click to configure post options" and "post options" set HTML to ON-auto linebreak mode.
Posted Image

His hall is a place of sanctuary lit with bright gold, and where the beer pours itself.

Posted Image

Posted 07 April 2020 - 02:40 PM (#4) User is offline   audiction 

• Captivated

awesome vid...thanks for posting:). we need to bring this forum back from the dead by getting all the piranha lovers from monsterfishkeepers...just saying:)

Posted 19 April 2020 - 12:52 AM (#5) User is offline   Dawgz 

• Caribe > Any Other Piranha

View PostGreg c, on 19 December 2019 - 08:30 AM, said:

Just thought to share with you guys what a big 18 inch piranha could do to a large dead frozen thawed out rat, keep in mind that a few hours before this video was taken he ate about 12 large 10 mm pellets so he didn't have a empty stomach, in this video you can see how powerful a large piranha is and how sharp a piranhas teeth really are, my brother and I were filming this and were amazed at how fast he actually ate the thing, you can tell by our voices in the video, this rat was a good size and was heavy, I'd say it was probably about the weight of 6 to 8 adult mice, I usually only feed him a few mice in a years time and only fed him a large rat once when he was 6 inches long so this is only the second one he ever ate, I thought the video turned out really nice and clear and the slow motion at 332 the video is awesome, well here it is, hope you guys like it!
https://www.youtube....WhK86dI8A&t=62s

Cool video.

I've seen this fish in person, it's huge!

Btw I was the one who bought the Maculatus from you (The Ruby Red spilo).

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skins by Skinbox

Skin and Language