• You cannot reply to this topic

So.... Got Another Tank... 90 gallon! Rate Topic: *---- 1 Votes

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:23 AM (#1) User is offline   fishguy1313 

• Team WTF
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:-Hunting
    -Fishing
    -Camping

After selling my 120 and several other tanks a few years ago I ended up missing that. I picked up a 90 yesterday. Can't wait to get started again from the floor up! I have 0 equipment. Bank acct is about to go south! Think I may do a few hundred neon tetras. Don't know about doing PS again. I want to have a real active tank. May even do convicts... exos maybe???
QUOTE(PDOGGY @ Apr 29 2008, 09:50 PM)
Man look at this, admittance to nothing but some no good liars on this forum

QUOTE(AKSkirmish @ Mar 21 2009, 12:09 PM)
He manages this sh*t in a pattern-Everytime this tool gets around the "sauce"-We gets threads/fights(with me of course) just like this---The past dont lie-And he has a track record of this garbage.....

QUOTE(Danny Tanner @ Jul 20 2010, 10:17PM)
WHEN YOU POST VIDEOS OF YOURSELF ON A BOARD WHERE ONLY THE CHAMPIONS OF INTERNET TROLLING ROAM AND THEY HACK YOUR sh*t AND f*ck UP EVERYTHANG. AND THEN YOUR DAD WHO OBVIOUSLY IS NOT WELL VERSED IN THE ART OF STFU AND OR DLMDDUTFCAWTMDVFATWTS (Dont let my dumb daughter use the f*cking computer and webcam to make dumb videos for all the world to see). THE DAD ON HIS KNEES YELLING AND THE LITTLE WHORE IN HER FORMAL WHORE ATTIRE WAS JUST THE ICING ON THE TOP OF THE ROFLCOPTER
Posted Image

Remove Advertisements User is offline   Advertisements 

• Piranha-Fury.com

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:35 PM (#2) User is offline   Umadbro 

• Institutionalized

Congrats on the new tank!

I also don't have any piranhas...funny being I am on a piranha site, lol.

Anyways I just don't have the space to set up another tank but I thoroughly enjoy the ones I do have set up. A planted tetra tank sounds awesome :) or if you like great colour and activity try an all male African tank.

Either way post pics of your journey :thumbsup:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:38 PM (#3) User is offline   fishguy1313 

• Team WTF
  • Interests:-Hunting
    -Fishing
    -Camping

I have had africans. They are just so flippin' mean! I may go just black cons too.
QUOTE(PDOGGY @ Apr 29 2008, 09:50 PM)
Man look at this, admittance to nothing but some no good liars on this forum

QUOTE(AKSkirmish @ Mar 21 2009, 12:09 PM)
He manages this sh*t in a pattern-Everytime this tool gets around the "sauce"-We gets threads/fights(with me of course) just like this---The past dont lie-And he has a track record of this garbage.....

QUOTE(Danny Tanner @ Jul 20 2010, 10:17PM)
WHEN YOU POST VIDEOS OF YOURSELF ON A BOARD WHERE ONLY THE CHAMPIONS OF INTERNET TROLLING ROAM AND THEY HACK YOUR sh*t AND f*ck UP EVERYTHANG. AND THEN YOUR DAD WHO OBVIOUSLY IS NOT WELL VERSED IN THE ART OF STFU AND OR DLMDDUTFCAWTMDVFATWTS (Dont let my dumb daughter use the f*cking computer and webcam to make dumb videos for all the world to see). THE DAD ON HIS KNEES YELLING AND THE LITTLE WHORE IN HER FORMAL WHORE ATTIRE WAS JUST THE ICING ON THE TOP OF THE ROFLCOPTER
Posted Image

Posted 07 May 2014 - 11:29 AM (#4) User is offline   scent troll 

• CPUSA
  • Group: Banned

ive had a convict and a jack in the same tank for about a solid year now. very good fish together. id love to upgrade the tank size and add a few more cons and maybe even the oddball pleco or something else. but space and money is a precious thing. so its mostly wishful thinking.
Pfury changes forever 7/8/16
#revolution

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:01 AM (#5) User is offline   Earled 

• Interested

Exodon Paradous.

Pros:

Super active.
Eats just about anything
Hardy, at least for me
Imo a beautiful fish

Cons:
Must be kept as a species tank/scale eaters
Aggressive but not really a con

Posted 14 October 2016 - 07:54 AM (#6) User is offline   yohanan 

• Captivated
  • Current Piranhas: serrasalmus irritans

View Postfishguy1313, on 12 January 2014 - 11:23 AM, said:

After selling my 120 and several other tanks a few years ago I ended up missing that. I picked up a 90 yesterday. Can't wait to get started again from the floor up! I have 0 equipment. Bank acct is about to go south! Think I may do a few hundred neon tetras. Don't know about doing PS again. I want to have a real active tank. May even do convicts... exos maybe???

You might consider some cardinal tetras. Closely related to neons but more colorful

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skins by Skinbox

Skin and Language