Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a bad forum this.

9K views 66 replies 13 participants last post by  AKSkirmish 
#1 ·
Just discoverd this forum and i have to say its not bad.Full of information and very well run.There is nothing like this available in the uk so well done chaps.

See less See more
#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hmm, short memory Steve. Quote from piranha forum UK, 7th February 2008
"Hello everybody..what a great site. Eveything anyone needs to know about piranhas is here".

Hi everyone!!!!

Steve..Wilts
[/quote]

Certainly was at that time Dennis me old mucka and i ment every word.....that was posted even before you joined.But then it all went wrong with to many big egos and bad management.Some members who i wont mention thought they had made something of themselves just because they become mods.Very fooking sad.Its a shame really cuz as i said it was a realy great forum.Now..i would never make the effort to post again.Its lost to many key members that WAS the forum.Obviosly not a lot happening on the forum if you have time to find old posts like that.
keep up the good work Den...your doing a great job.

#16 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hmm, short memory Steve. Quote from piranha forum UK, 7th February 2008
"Hello everybody..what a great site. Eveything anyone needs to know about piranhas is here".

Hi everyone!!!!

Steve..Wilts
[/quote]

Certainly was at that time Dennis me old mucka and i ment every word.....that was posted even before you joined.But then it all went wrong with to many big egos and bad management.Some members who i wont mention thought they had made something of themselves just because they become mods.Very fooking sad.Its a shame really cuz as i said it was a realy great forum.Now..i would never make the effort to post again.Its lost to many key members that WAS the forum.Obviosly not a lot happening on the forum if you have time to find old posts like that.
keep up the good work Den...your doing a great job.

[/quote]
No offence was intended mate, I was interested in your opening statement on here, as you have already been a member for quite a while, I knew it was a dig at pfuk, thats why I responded with what you posted back then.
Its a shame you all pulled out because there's nothing to moderate now.
Everyone helps new members, a lot from the US, and its so laid back now. Loon visit's us every day, Rich pops in now and again as does Chris. Be nice to see you once in a while.
Take care with the jokes mate you know these sherman's don't share our sense of humour.

#18 ·
You certainly had different views of this site a couple of weeks ago. Testicles were mentioned I believe.
Never mind, we're all laid back now and chilled. Shame a few members spoiled it but now they are gone, its like a new forum.
Would love them to come back but be able to hold back on some of the things they say so I don't get PM's complaining about them all the time!
I have no bad feelings about any of you and love to see your tank and all of your collection's. Hope you don't feel the same way about me.

#61 ·
nothing fun about it the guys a first class toss pot. those big caribe he got from lucas i was driving to buy them while on the phone to steve he told me not to buy them there not good fish and he would tell me more when i'd go to pick his caribe up so i headed home via martins. that why they ended back up for sale. glad i stood the gimp up and didn't take his rip off deal

#62 ·
Please keep the drama off this forum. I realize some of you have a history together on pfuk....and some of it might not be the greatest....but I would rather you not bring that here. I have a pretty good relationship with most of the UK guys on this site and I would like to keep it that way. If you have issues with members or staff on another site....handle it there.

I hope things are turning around on the UK site...it would be a shame for all the work that went into building it up was for nothing. I think the memory of one of its founding members deserves better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.